Graph your moods on the fly. Privately track as little or as often as you want (mood-swings? no problem!), whenever you want (at home, on the go, and even without Internet!), and look back to see your moods over weeks, months, and years to learn about yourself and live better!
See what others are going through and optionally connect anonymously. Form instant friendships and support networks. Get support when you need it, and give support when you feel like it.
- Works offline, and syncs when you’re online (must turn on sync)
- Share with a counselor or friend
- Track as often as you want, whenever your want
- Daily reminders (with push notifications enabled)
- View on your computer
- Fingerprint lock (Touch ID devices only)
- Due to popular demand, you can now find anyone by username with the new "Search" button on the public feed. Find your friends in real life or ask your counselor or therapist to find you.
- Optimized for iPhone X screen size.
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this app
I haven't been a user for long, and I will post another review farther in our relationship, but as of now this app is everything I was looking for. I was recommended by my therapist to track my mood swings and this app lets me do just that, but also record the thoughts I have at that exact moment so I can look back and see what could have triggered my emotional response. The public community seems to be very supportive of others and everyone is just there to better themselves so they have no time for negativity or hateful comments (at least from my experience) This app is very helpful for me and recommend trying it for people who need to gain control of their mind. I purchased the private app because I'm not really looking for outside support from strangers, I don't want to share my data with others. Just not something I feel I need. Definitely worth the .99 it costs to use the privacy feature, in my opinion.
The things I would like to see change:
1. I would like to personalize my app. I know this seems silly, but that's something I would enjoy. 2. I would also like a more specific timeline for the current day besides clicking a button to zoom. I personally do not like that way of accessing a more detailed view of my day. Maybe a "today" tab in the menu bar.
Just some constructive criticism. I love this app! I will definitely be using for a long time.
I find that I look forward to posting. I have downloaded many apps to try to help myself get control of things and this one is the only one where I feel comfortable to be myself and say what i need. I have also found people dont judge for me that in invaluable when dealing with issues like this. I recommend this to everyone I know who would benefit and everyone comes back thanking me and I say dont thank me thank whoever created this app because they really gave us a place where we can daily post and get our feelings out in a safe forum and I have in 20 never found that before.
This will be the best app you ever downloaded!
So far, very good!
It's been a week and I'm really liking the app. Easy to quickly keep track of how I feel from day to day. If I feel like it, I can elaborate right then when I put the mood description word. And the stars help track it in an analytical way. Another great feature is being able to go back and put your mood from a previous day/time, in case you weren't able to at that moment. Looking forward to getting some insights from this app and using it in the future alongside a therapist by providing accurate information.
- Matthew Windwer
- 9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012 - 2018 Matthew Windwer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.