Graph your moods on the fly. Privately track as little or as often as you want (mood-swings? no problem!), whenever you want (at home, on the go, and even without Internet!), and look back to see your moods over weeks, months, and years to learn about yourself and live better!
See what others are going through and optionally connect anonymously. Form instant friendships and support networks. Get support when you need it, and give support when you feel like it.
- Works offline, and syncs when you’re online (must turn on sync)
- Share with a counselor or friend
- Track as often as you want, whenever your want
- Daily reminders (with push notifications enabled)
- View on your computer
- Fingerprint lock (Touch ID devices only)
- Due to popular demand, you can now find anyone by username with the new "Search" button on the public feed. Find your friends in real life or ask your counselor or therapist to find you.
- Optimized for iPhone X screen size.
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible the things that is shown on the advertisement is not in the app
I like it but I can’t get into it
Not sure who else to contact but I just started using this yesterday and I went in to track a mood just now and it’s just showing a lock. Idk how to get into my own mood tracker!
Easy to understand app.
I’ve had this app for a few months I find it quite easy to use, understand and like that the company offers a private or public one.
- Matthew Windwer
- 9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012 - 2018 Matthew Windwer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.