By Paul Terwilliger
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MoodTracker is a program designed to help people track their mood and behavior and to see the relationship between the two.
How to use:
Make periodic entries to record mood, behavior, and additional information as desired. Data recorded into MoodTracker is displayed visually in the form of graphs. Use the graphs to see how data categories interact and to establish what impact they have on mood.
- Make entries using a data entry form or by spreadsheet style table.
- Record up to 10 data catagories per project.
- Visualize data in the form of graphs.
- customizable display (graph timeframe, graph y scale, graph color, and display state for categories are all user selectable)
- graphs can be printed or saved to PDF
What's New in Version 2.0
- Data entry form- users can now choose to input data using a from rather than a table.
- Notes- users are able to enter a note for each entry made in MoodTracker.
- New scales- users are able to select from multiple scales (0-10, 0-100, 0-500) for each data category. This makes MoodTracker suitable for tracking additional information such as glucose and weight.
- Additional graph controls.
- Averages- the graph screen displays averages for data in the graphed time period.