Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
• Fixed an issue where Moom couldn't move and zoom the iTunes window via menu bar or keyboard shortcuts in Mojave.
• Added support for Dark Mode in Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
Thrilling and time-saving to bounce windows around from one screen to the other!
Best window manager I've found so far
Not much to be said beyond it works brilliantly and has a simple, clean UI.
Use it every day.
Just did a clean install of MacOS and I immediately noticed it was missing. One of the first apps I re-installed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.