By Many Tricks
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
What's New in Version 3.2.10
• Fixed a login items issue that could cause Moom to crash on launch for some users running macOS High Sierra.
• Improved compatibility with with certain third-party applications.
Great app continues to be great :)
Moom has been an essential utility for me over the years. I run a lot of apps at the same time, so with a big screen it’s invaluable. And with a little screen it’s a requirement for me. The developer has always gone out of his way to help solve an issues or even talk things out in terms of best use of the app. It’s flexible for many setups and I love the keyboard controls and Custom grids. A must have.
This is my go-to tool for window placement. There are others on the market. The developer keeps this software up-to-date and it has confituration options that allow you to configure it to your needs. The configuration stricks a good ballance between providing capability while keeping things simple.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 3.2.10
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2017 Many Tricks
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor