By Many Tricks
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
What's New in Version 3.2.10
• Fixed a login items issue that could cause Moom to crash on launch for some users running macOS High Sierra.
• Improved compatibility with with certain third-party applications.
Priceless! Wouldn’t own a Mac without it.
I’ve been using this app since 2007. The app was perfect then and it’s perfect now. It allows you to quickly and efficiently manage open windows, and is particularly helpful if you have multiple displays as windows can be sent from one screen to the other and resized at the same time. My one sorrow is that some selfish individual said Moom infringed on his patent and so there is no grid anymore when “drawing” the window size; (do you suppose the printers of graph paper spend their time suing each other?)
Love this app.
It integrates right into the green window button in the upper left-hand corner of every window, which makes it a natural to use. I often have a need to have several windows open simultaneously for either dragging files, or comparing info. With a click, windows are arranged for me!!
There’s also some great customization options in the PREFERENCES area for building your own window layouts that you use often.
And its RELIABLE, too!
Keep up the great work, guys!
Great app continues to be great :)
Moom has been an essential utility for me over the years. I run a lot of apps at the same time, so with a big screen it’s invaluable. And with a little screen it’s a requirement for me. The developer has always gone out of his way to help solve an issues or even talk things out in terms of best use of the app. It’s flexible for many setups and I love the keyboard controls and Custom grids. A must have.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 3.2.10
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2017 Many Tricks
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor