By Many Tricks
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
What's New in Version 3.2.9
• Updated grid-based resizing feature
• Worked around an issue with very large PDF files
I use it all day, every day
I've been a Moom user for years, and while new programs have come along that handle window management, I'm happily sticking with Moom because it has everything I need (and stuff I don't). For example, I can't stand the "window resizing on drag" option, because I drag windows for placement only, not size, so I disable that option in favor of Moom's mouse and keyboard options for resizing, which suit me perfectly.
Moom is one of those apps I can't imagine living without, because I rely on it every day, all day.
Love the new grid builder
Great solution to the grid issue, really like the new full screen grid, along with all the other great features Moom has always had. Still the best window management for Mac!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 01, 2017
- Version: 3.2.9
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2017 Many Tricks
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor