By Sergey Vdovenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can gardening by the Moon affect plants in your garden? This app will give you specific gardening advice based on the current Moon phase and Zodiac sign.
* Specific Moon Gardening Advice
* Best Design App for Moon Gardening
* Comprehensive Moon and Sun information
* Moon Calendar with Watering Schedule
Moon gardening is a centuries old practice. The Moon is our closest celestial neighbor and the most prominent object in the night sky. Although the Moon is so much smaller than the Sun, it strongly affects everything on the Earth, including many aspects of your life. Not only tides and animals are affected by the Moon phases, but also they influence human emotions, relationships, blood pressure and even plants.
How does it work? Just as the Moon pulls the tides in the oceans, it also pulls the subtle bodies of water, causing moisture to rise in the earth, which encourages plant growth. When the water rises, plants take up nutrients faster, making it an ideal time to plant. Grow plants faster and discover new amazing results!
GARDENING BY THE MOON
For each day you will get specific Moon gardening advice based on the current Moon phase and Zodiac sign. Time to cultivate, harvest or just pull weeds? Plant flowers or potatoes? Check out simple and clear Moon’s advice.
Have comprehensive Moon information handy:
- Full names and visual pictures of all moon phases.
- Zodiac sign the Moon is in: sidereal and tropical.
- Precise moon phase times.
- Moonrise and moonset times for your location.
- Current moon age: how far along the moon is in its full cycle.
- Percent of the illuminated moon area.
- Ecliptic longitude and latitude.
- Current moon azimuth as well as moonrise and moonset azimuths.
- Moon distance from the Earth.
- Moon elevation.
- Sunrise and sunset times for your location.
- Transit or upper culmination time.
- Local Sidereal Time.
- Solar Time.
Full screen calendar displays Moon phases for the whole month along with Zodiac elements and watering events for your plants.
Create you own visual watering schedule for each plant and custom alarms.
Just in case you want more we got an extensive list of internet resources for better gardening.
NO INTERNET REQUIRED
All features work anywhere even without internet connection. Enjoy gardening advice in all tough to reach places.
- Traditional Chinese
You can have a look at much more screenshots:
If you like Moon Gardening, please write us a good review on iTunes to keep free updates coming. Your support would greatly help us make the application even better!
What's New in Version 1.9
- iOS8 compatible fixed
Not user friendly
I didn’t get it … It was not very user friendly … Super bummed I wasted $2 on trying this … iTunes should allow a 5 day trial period before charging your account for apps
I'll keep looking for more improved
It's a very great concept but it's still clunky. When I open the app, it's basically a black screen until I tap it, then it loads. It has double and tripled my plants that I added and kept the ones I've deleted. Im using the app on a 5c so I'm not sure if that's the problem or not.
Great Gardening App!
I love this app. It’s easy to use. Before I was just watering my plants and didn’t know when to do it or how often. I wouldn’t have plants grow or thrive and now I have great help. You can add all your plants and it gives tips each day. Can’t wait to share this app with all my gardening friends!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sergey Vdovenko
- © Lifeware Solutions 2010-2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.