Full Moon Calendar (MoonCal)
By SchedJoules BV
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Add moon phases to your Calendar, right where they belong. Full moon, new moon, first and last quarter...right between your other appointments, ideal for planning a romantic picnic.
- Once the moon phases are in your calendar no internet connection is required anymore so it works when and wherever you are...even on the most deserted islands where they have the best moons!
- No need to launch a separate app every time you want to know when it’s a full moon. All you need to do is check your calendar
- The calendar will update automatically so you always have moon phases in your calendar
- The calendar handles time zones and daylight saving times so you’ll always have the correct times, wherever you are in the world
For feedback you can use the feedback form in the app, send an email to email@example.com or tweet us @SchedJoules.
► Access to all available calendars for 1 year
With a yearly subscription you get full and ongoing access to all available calendars including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. A subscription costs $1.99 per year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial.The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
What's New in Version 10.0.0
- Lots of new calendars available like MLB, F1 and MotoGP 2017
- Fixed an issue which prevented some users to subscribe to calendars directly after starting the free trial
I keep getting the same error.
I'm trying to add the weather of different places to my calendar but I kept getting the same first place over and over again.
I had this app for years and loved it. It was free. Now it requires yearly paid subscription. Deleted it.
Full Moon Calendar )MoonCal)
Never able to add it to calendar?!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 15, 2017
- Version: 10.0.0
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: SchedJoules BV
- © SchedJoules
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Calendar Store$1.99
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Week Numbers$0.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Calendars - Pro American Football Men United States 2015-2016 edition$0.99
- Autosport Calendars 2013 edition - F1, NASCAR, DTM, WRC, WTCC, ERC$0.99
- Calendars - NCAAF Division 1A American Football Men United States 2015-2016$0.99
- Calendars - Pro Football USA 2014-2015 edition$0.99
- TV Schedules$0.99