Gizmo is a control panel for a rocketship! A lunar rover! Or even a UFO! Whatever you imagine! Grab a cardboard box, strap in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and have an adventure of your very own.
Remember when the best toy was the actual box your toys came in? With a bit of DIY ingenuity and kid creativity, a box can become a spaceship or anything. It’s the kind of imaginative play that can’t be re-created as an app. Instead, Moonbeeps: Gizmo is an imagination support device. It is the spark for kids to create their very own fun experiences out in the “real world.” Whether they want to be an astronaut or pilot a giant robot, Gizmo can be the dashboard for their creation.
- Tons of sliders, buttons and knobs that make fun noises and visual effects.
- Activate six switches to explore deep space. Then, move your device around for 360º gyroscopic-action!
- Spin the dial to check in your crew.
- Push the thrusters into overdrive!
- Swap control panels using the oscillating crystal switcher.
- Emergency! Red Alert! Sound the alarm with three “defcon” buttons: green, yellow or red.
- Use different combinations and discover new effects. Push the thrusters into overdrive, then go into deep space! Whoa!
- Best of all, use your imagination and creativity to make Gizmo your own fun experience!
Moonbeeps are apps for kids of all ages from Moonbot Studios (The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, The Numberlys). Each app is designed to create fun, imaginative play in and out of your mobile device. We promise each app will feature beautiful artwork, open play and never include in-app purchases or third party advertising. Learn more at moonbeeps.com
Ratings and Reviews
For any kid who’s dreamed of flying a spaceship, Moonbeeps: Gizmo is a gateway to futuristic fun. Tinkering with the buttons and glowing displays on this virtual control panel puts you in charge of any vehicle you can imagine—from a shuttle to a UFO. The whole time, it’s encouraging valuable pretend play, whether it’s used alone or as the dashboard on a cardboard-box spacecraft (as its creators suggest). Either way, we love how it fuels children’s ideas and creativity.
Seriously the best app. Combines creative free play with the technology of the iPad. Gizmo gives kids a "realistic" control panel for their space missions. Just set up this app while the kids build a fort or color a large box as their "rocket ship". They will have tons of fun with the different controls and space view. We pack a bag of supplies before our little astronaut sets off on his mission. He needs a snack, some water, a telescope, etc. when he finally "lands" hid spaceship I get a big hug because he missed me. SO CUTE. Please please make more gizmos versions. Race car, jet plane, etc.
I love this app but can you make a big update so you can have more stuff to do and visit planets please I think that would make the app better and more fun please
- Moonbot LLC
- 100 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Moonbot LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.