By Prominic.NET, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Moonshine is a free and open source middleweight IDE built with ActionScript 3 for ActionScript 3, Apache Flex®, Apache FlexJS® development with Cloud and Desktop support.
- Works with feature parity on the cloud model
The first IDE developed to provide cloud support for ActionScript 3 , Apache Flex® and FlexJS®. Now you can create your projects on the cloud and utilize the agility of a cloud based platform using Moonshine.
- 100% Cross Platform
Moonshine is a cross platform open source application. With Moonshine you will have the luxury of developing anywhere on any platform your next Apache Flex®, FlexJS®, or ActionScript 3 project.
- Built specifically to focus on Apache Flex® and FlexJS®
Apache FlexJS® is the next generation Flex SDK with significantly more capability. We are including the potential of FlexJS with Moonshine. Allowing our MXML and ActionScript 3 code to run on a larger array of platforms than Flash currently. For more information please visit https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS
- Subversion support
We are providing SLIKSVN for subversion support because they provide a standalone command-line Subversion client for Windows. The installer contains all command line tools (svn, svnadmin, svnsync, svnserve, svnmucc) without application bindings or Apache modules. For more information please visit https://sliksvn.com/
- Moonshine Desktop Feature Additions
+ Ant build
+ FDB debugger for debugging support
+ TourDeFlex component to assist with teaching the Flex syntax
+ Mobile application development support
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Settings: Added option to change Java Development Kit path. See the "Default SDK" tab in the IDE settings.
- Settings: Added "Reset all Settings (Hard)" button to reset all settings. See the "General" tab in IDE settings.
- Project Settings: Added support for projects with Native Extensions.
- Added "Feedback" section where user can share their experience with Moonshine on Twitter or Facebook, or report issues on GitHub.
- Added confirmation dialog before deleting files in the Projects sidebar
- Added partial support for Apache Royale. User is able to open, build project and write code using Nightly build of Apache Royale.
- Updated NexGenActionScript engine to version 0.7.0.
- The "Additional compiler options" field now has precedence over selected options in settings.
- Settings tabs are now sorted alphabetically.
- Project settings: Fixed an issue where selecting -optimize=true did not work.
- Project settings: Fixed an issue where "Additional compiler options" were disabled for projects other than Adobe Air.
- Project settings: Fixed an issue where "Ant Home" setting was reset after IDE restart.
- Fixed an issue where alerts for project deletion appeared twice.
- Menu: Fixed "File" -> "Moonshine App Store Helper" in Mac OS menu
- Fixed default launch URL for Flex web browser projects.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 68.1 MB
- Seller: Prominic.NET, Inc.
- © (C) Copyright 2016 Prominic.NET. All rights reserved under the Apache license. No warranty of merchantability or fitness of any kind. Use this software at your own risk.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor