MOOYAH Rewards Program
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent at MOOYAH
- When you reach 100 points, you get a $10 credit to spend at MOOYAH
- Receive special gifts, news and offers
- Join with Facebook and earn 30 free points
- Get 20 bonus points when friends/family you referred join the program
- Get bonus points when friends/family you referred join the program and make a purchase
- Review your experience at MOOYAH and share through your social channels
Find a Location
- Find MOOYAH locations nearest you with your phone’s GPS and click to call or navigate
- Order online through the app and skip the line
Bug Fix: Users were unable to expand some notifications in the Inbox section.
Ratings and Reviews
First of all, the food is awesome! The employees in the Centre St. Boston store were all happy and created a very welcoming atmosphere. I couldn't be happier. The app gave me some trouble when placing the order. I'm a first time user so, when I placed the order and it didn't give me any indication that the order had been placed, I placed it a second time. The manager of the store was attempting to locate my phone number when I called and was very understanding and friendly. He rectified the second charge right away and made the difficulty worth the interaction.
I would ask that completed orders being prepared have their own menu that they show up in right away. Also, it would help if there was a way for customers to provide a call back number to be contacted in the event the store has questions. If I hadn't called, it's possible the order would have been made twice.
Otherwise, awesome idea, awesome food!
I visit this restaurant a lot because of the great food, so I installed the app. I've had no issues with it regarding redeeming points, scanning barcodes, or ordering online. I absolutely love it, and it is the most used food app on my phone. My only criticism is the survey link on the receipt no longer works for me, so can't get the free small fries anymore ☹️
Food good, accuracy terrible
I like the food at Mooyah, but at least 50% of the time the order is wrong in some way. The most frustrating thing is when I ordered online, so I checked the accuracy of what I ordered, and then when I got home, BOTH burgers had missing ingredients. I just don't think the employees care or pay attention. Management needs to pay better or motivate better or train better or something.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.