Mopar Drag N Brag
By Minicades Mobile
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience the thrill of burnouts, test your reaction time and go lightning fast with Mopar® drivers Allen Johnson, Jeg Coughlin Jr. and Matt Hagan. Don’t just watch the race, strap in and hit the strip yourself and show everybody how it’s done! Take the wheel and share your time on Facebook and Twitter!
Experience power, Mopar Power! Get behind the wheel and feel the thrill, power, and performance of Mopar! Mopar or No Car!
• PRE-STAGE BURNOUTS. Before each pass drivers are allowed to perform a burnout which cleans and heats your Mopar’s tires for improved traction. Watch the temp bar on the left but be careful, too much throttle will overheat the tires and reduce grip.
• MOPAR POWER! Get behind the wheel of Allen Johnson’s or Jeg Coughlin Jr.’s Pro Stock Mopar Dodge Avenger! Then grab the throttle in Matt Hagan’s Funny Car Dodge Charger R/T!
• Drag and then BRAG: Once you take the competition by storm, share your results on Twitter and Facebook and encourage your friends to take the challenge! Bet they can’t beat you!
• 8 Classes of cars including
• MOPAR FEATURED FUNNY CAR
• MOPAR FEATURED PRO STOCK
• JET DRAGSTERS
• PRO EXTREME
• PRO NITROUS
• PRO MODIFIED
• SUPER STOCK
• Compete on Game Center leader board.
• Realistic 3D graphics, car physics and performance.
• Multiple cameras including in-car driver perspective.
• Heat up your tires for better grip but don’t overcook them!
• Go after the 3 yellow lights, don’t wait for green!
• Win 4 rounds in a row for a final elimination victory.
• Prize money increases after each round win.
• Spend winning credits on upgrades and new cars.
• Unlock new Classes for bigger prizes and new opponents.
• Remove ads with in-game credits.
Throttle down and post a top time on Game Center today. Good luck!
To keep Drag N Brag as up to date as possible some very old devices are no longer supported. This includes iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 and iPod Touch 3rd Gen. Dodge and Mopar are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
What's New in Version 1.2.7
Thanks for playing! If you're experiencing any issues please contact us at email@example.com or www.facebook.com/minicadesmobile
Fun at first, cheats like no other later on.
Wins come easy, learn the ropes, perfect your launches, upgrade cars, all is good..... until..... your opponents present with cars that are not available to you and you start losing every race, no matter what, even with the purchase of a "blueprint" for extra performance.
I've collected and fully upgraded about half of the cars, at least one in each category, and the top vehicle in 3 categories. It's those top vehicles that you eventually will lose every race with. No in-app purchased would help you win either, that's the stupid thing. If you own the top vehicle for that class, you can't spend any more money on it, you just simply lose the ability to earn money with it, and at the higher levels, that equals tens of thousands of dollars.
I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep this game installed. It hasn't been updated in almost two years, and I can't find any means of contacting the developer.
Looking for this kind of racing game, found this one with good reviews. Gave it only three stars because like all the other in app purchase games it is programmed to make you spend money if you want to advance in it. After building up all cars I had to their maximum power available, I would loose every race until I bought another one. Hardly realistic!
While the sound of the cars are right on and graphics are great, the visuals at the end of the track during a race don't give you the feeling that you are going the speed the indicator shows, then after crossing the finish line the cars stop not allowing you to coast as you would in a real race.
Aside from these issues it's fun to play off or on-line and if you don't care how much money you spend to win I'm sure you'll be at the top.
This is a really fun game whether you're a fan of drag racing or not. Has a nice assortment of cars. Has great sound too. If you work you're way up through the levels you shouldn't have to spend any actual real money. Once you enter the mid 50's level it becomes nearly impossible to beat the computer. Multiplayer is really fun, but just watch out for the cheaters( purposely running slow until final round).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 169 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Minicades Mobile Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Minicades Mobile Pty Ltd. Dodge, Mopar, HEMI And Related Logos, Vehicle Model Names And Trade Dress Are Registered Trademarks Of Chrysler Group LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Minor Sponsor$2.99
- Major Sponsor$9.99
- All-Star Sponsor$19.99
- Pro Sponsor$14.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Unlock Everything$49.99