Mopar Drag N Brag
By Minicades Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the thrill of burnouts, test your reaction time and go lightning fast with Mopar® drivers Allen Johnson, Jeg Coughlin Jr. and Matt Hagan. Don’t just watch the race, strap in and hit the strip yourself and show everybody how it’s done! Take the wheel and share your time on Facebook and Twitter!
Experience power, Mopar Power! Get behind the wheel and feel the thrill, power, and performance of Mopar! Mopar or No Car!
• PRE-STAGE BURNOUTS. Before each pass drivers are allowed to perform a burnout which cleans and heats your Mopar’s tires for improved traction. Watch the temp bar on the left but be careful, too much throttle will overheat the tires and reduce grip.
• MOPAR POWER! Get behind the wheel of Allen Johnson’s or Jeg Coughlin Jr.’s Pro Stock Mopar Dodge Avenger! Then grab the throttle in Matt Hagan’s Funny Car Dodge Charger R/T!
• Drag and then BRAG: Once you take the competition by storm, share your results on Twitter and Facebook and encourage your friends to take the challenge! Bet they can’t beat you!
• 8 Classes of cars including
• MOPAR FEATURED FUNNY CAR
• MOPAR FEATURED PRO STOCK
• JET DRAGSTERS
• PRO EXTREME
• PRO NITROUS
• PRO MODIFIED
• SUPER STOCK
• Compete on Game Center leader board.
• Realistic 3D graphics, car physics and performance.
• Multiple cameras including in-car driver perspective.
• Heat up your tires for better grip but don’t overcook them!
• Go after the 3 yellow lights, don’t wait for green!
• Win 4 rounds in a row for a final elimination victory.
• Prize money increases after each round win.
• Spend winning credits on upgrades and new cars.
• Unlock new Classes for bigger prizes and new opponents.
• Remove ads with in-game credits.
Throttle down and post a top time on Game Center today. Good luck!
To keep Drag N Brag as up to date as possible some very old devices are no longer supported. This includes iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 and iPod Touch 3rd Gen. Dodge and Mopar are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
What's New in Version 1.2.7
Thanks for playing! If you're experiencing any issues please contact us at email@example.com or www.facebook.com/minicadesmobile
Looking for this kind of racing game, found this one with good reviews. Gave it only three stars because like all the other in app purchase games it is programmed to make you spend money if you want to advance in it. After building up all cars I had to their maximum power available, I would loose every race until I bought another one. Hardly realistic!
While the sound of the cars are right on and graphics are great, the visuals at the end of the track during a race don't give you the feeling that you are going the speed the indicator shows, then after crossing the finish line the cars stop not allowing you to coast as you would in a real race.
Aside from these issues it's fun to play off or on-line and if you don't care how much money you spend to win I'm sure you'll be at the top.
Time for an update
I'm in the 40's in all classes and 57 for Stock Eliminator. It is now impossible to win a round even with an extreme holeshot on the tree. I compete in NHRA Stock and Super Stock and this is far from realistic even for a video game.
Shouldn't have to spend big coin on blue-printing just to win every round.
Pro tree is for Pro classes, not for Stock and Super Stock.
Time to add some legit classes and get rid of the ridiculous jet dragsters. Where is Competition Eliminator? Add T/F in without making it a separate app. More cars per class would be nice. I understand there are licensing restrictions but there has to be some more options available.
The computer does a reasonable job of adjusting dials to make the multiplayer more competitive as the rounds progress....as long as the other player isn't holding two or three tenths in the bag. Good job with that.
The game has a long way to go but has great potential so long as the devs stay with it.
Pros: Cars are realistic looking. The game is definitely an in your face type of game. Many cars to choose from
Cons: restart and garage buttons to close to steering controls. Burn outs are unpredictable. Engine sound doesn't match the car when going down the track. The tree is never in sync. Don't go on three yellows like the description states because you will red light every single time. No personal customization to vehicle or appearance or performance mods.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 92.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Minicades Mobile Pty Ltd
- © 2015 Minicades Mobile Pty Ltd. Dodge, Mopar, HEMI And Related Logos, Vehicle Model Names And Trade Dress Are Registered Trademarks Of Chrysler Group LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Minor Sponsor$2.99
- Major Sponsor$9.99
- All-Star Sponsor$19.99
- Pro Sponsor$14.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Unlock Everything$49.99