MEET THE ALL NEW MOPAR® OWNER’S COMPANION
Do you own a 2011-2019 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT® or FIAT® vehicle? If so, the Mopar® Owner’s Companion is an essential tool for you. Putting vehicle and driver information right at your fingertips, this app lets you do everything from schedule service visits, check for recalls, view and record your maintenance history, contact roadside assistance and more. Get started today. Just login, scan your VIN…and enjoy the ride.
We’ve added great new features – with more on the way in 2018 – to give vehicle owners even more support, including:
• Convenient online maintenance scheduling
• Simplified navigation
• Quick and easy access to your vehicle info
• Integration with new mopar.com site
ACCESS SPECIFIC VEHICLE INFO
• Owners Manuals
• Recall Information Including Repairs Needed And Parts Availability
• Your Insurance Policy Details
MANAGE YOUR MAINTENANCE
• Schedule Service appointments
• Check upcoming maintenance schedules (based on mileage)
• View maintenance/service records
• Update/record maintenance
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Available any time, anywhere, 24/7
• Towing Assistance
• Lockout Assistance
• Battery Jump Starts
• Tire Changes
• Fuel Delivery
• Choose a Preferred Dealer near you
• Find a dealer if you have troubles on the road
• Document accident details
• Add photographs
• Locate certified repair shops.
©2018 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, SRT® and Mopar are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. Fiat® and ALFA ROMEO are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission.
• Online Service Scheduling enhanced instructions
• Accident Assist and Roadside Assistance enhancements
• Other bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t find my 2014 Ram 1500 + update
App sounds like a great product, but can’t seem to find my VIN or contact info in their database to tell me what vehicle I have or any of my service visits... and all of my service has been done by The dealer.
Update: after loading another VIN (I got off the net) and then removing it, and then restarting the app, my vehicle was somehow loaded along with all my service records... so if your having problems, remove the app from memory and start the app over.
Won’t even let me register
Terrible, completely unusable app. I have tried 3 different email addresses to try and register and I haven’t received a single email from the app in any inboxes. Without the confirmation email, I can’t even complete the application process! What a bunch of garbage! Hopefully FCA’s vehicles are better than their app, because it’s absolutely useless. Unbelievable that a big corporation has such an amateur app.
Scat Pack Betty
It’s the most amazing ride. Really want to update to a Hellcat. But they don’t have Phantom Black Tri Coat. I’ll wait for that color again....maybe. In 2015 the 392 needed the 275 size tires. That’s the only disappointment is lack of traction.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.