Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Based on the Apple® Design Award winning AccuTerra® GPS app, the mophie outdoor app allows you to transform iPhone to a connected, dedicated GPS device. Don't worry about battery or protection on long treks when you bundle the app with mophie's juice pack plus 'outdoor edition', which doubles the battery life of your iPhone and adds complete protection.
A comparable GPS unit can cost as much as $700.
• App is downloadable free from iTunes®
• Purchase of juice pack 'outdoor' bundle includes 1 year premium content subscription ($29.99 value)
• Save unlimited tracks, placemarks and geo-tagged photos
• Share adventures via email and Facebook®
• Import adventures and share via Bluetooth® & WiFi
• Geocaching! Get caching with a Geocaching.com® account!
• Subscription includes 5 million square miles of high-resolution maps.
• Maps cover United States only
• Trail-level zoom, down to 1:8000 scale
• Over 650,000 individual high-defition map images
Maps include hiking, Mountain Bike, and Off Road loops nationwide.
• Over 1.2 million points of interest
• Includes a comprehensive list of roads and trails for outdoor recreation
• High-resolution maps are designed specifically for iPhone®
• The most complete public land management dataset available on any device
• mophie® web map content for desktop viewing and planning is included with the juice pack bundle.
Questions? Feedback? Hit us up: twitter.com/mophie
Please be aware continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Added support for iPhone 5/5S Retina Display
Buy Gaia Instead
Accuterra got bought out by NeoTrecks which got bought out by Mophie. Each time, the new company made customers purchase the app again. These were expensive apps and I spent a lot of money on each iteration.
After my last (my second) purchase of the same app, I was promised it was a one time fee for unlimited map downloads. Then they got bought out again by Mophie and now I'm supposed to pay a subscription. They should grandfather in existing customers instead of screwing them over and backing out on the promise of the company they bought out.
The new app looks exactly the same as the old app. No changes, no improvements to justify the new subscription. The only thing that has changed is that they are forcing existing customers to pay up again. They're just out to make a buck and have no integrity as a company.
I'll be using Gaia from now on. At least that company has had stability it's entire existence and is trustworthy. Mophie is just trying to take your money before they sell again to the next unscrupulous company
DONT BUY THIS APP
I did the same thing twice.I will not pay again for what I had already paid for in the past but I cant understand is why would APPLE! Would allow crooks like this? To ever allow this app to be in the APPSTORE?I feel like I am being screwed by both APPLE AND MORPHIE!!!!!
Don't get it
I want my money back
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mophie LLC
- © 2012-2013 mophie, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription - U.S.A. Recreation Maps$29.99
- 12 Month Renewal - U.S.A. Recreation Maps$14.99
- 6 Month Renewal - U.S.A. Recreation Maps$9.99