MoPic - Video Animation GIF Creator
By ObjectGraph LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MoPic makes it easily to create fun GIFs and share them with your friends.
Create a hilarious GIF animation of your cat in the washing machine, a donut disappearing in the mouth of your buddy as it’s being eaten, or anything else that comes to your mind. The possibilities are endless. Animations created with MoPic can easily be shared with your family and friends. Make them laugh endlessly as these GIFs replay these funny moments over and over again.
How it works:
1. Tap on “Take a Video” or “Choose from Library” buttons to select your video or single frames.
2. Tap on “Done” to generate a preview of the GIF and adjust the speed
3. Share it with your friends over Email, Twitter or Save it for later. (More options in upcoming updates)
✓ Generate random GIFs based on the video you provide
✓ Select frames you would like to use in your GIF animation
✓ Share it with your friends.
* Right now you cannot add or remove images once in the preview mode, and you will need to start over again from the Take a Video screen.
* More Social Networks are coming up.
* Effects tab have no other effects but the speed, we are trying to bring some cool effects in up coming updates.
* On “Take a Video” tab “Select Video Import Option” section only works for videos.
Compatible Hardware: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod Touch, iPad 2 (in 2x mode only)
Compatible OS: iOS 4.1 and greater.
Please write us and feel free to give us your feedback or request new features that you would like to see in future updates.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Save to Album
- Popular MoPic Community
- Submit to MoPic Popular
- Maximum number of frames was increased
- Twitter Persistant Login
- Optimized Export
- Smooth Speed Change
- Image Update
- UI Updates
I only have one problem with the app that it needs more share features not just twitter please add tumblr it would make things so much easier it works fine and gets the job done EXCEPT for the sharing aspect please in the next update add in tumblr and maybe even Facebook if it'll support it I hope that you take my suggestions into consideration I feel that it would make you guys a more popular (and better) app
Good, but it has problems.
So far, I've made a few gifs, only I can only make shirt ones, the app crashes if the gif is too long. Most other apps do too, This is the best one, the easiest to use. The GUI is perfect, and it's simple. Only things that need to be fixed are the aforementioned crashing, and the cut off of the actual gif, let us use the whole thing please.
Thanks, keep up the good work.
Best gif app
This is the one that actually works. However, in order to text it, you need to share through email and then copy the gif from that. It's a bit ghetto, but it gets the job done.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 30, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: ObjectGraph LLC
- © ObjectGraph LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).