mOppenheim.TV provides in-depth coverage of daily nonprofit news right on your favorite mobile device! Access breaking news on nonprofit topics like: arts/media/culture, children & families, education, environment, health, justice and poverty. See one-on-one video interviews with industry leaders providing a comprehensive view of the state of the nonprofit sector. Keep updated on the latest nonprofit news and happenings through articles updated several times a day and new video interviews released weekly. Our mission is to draw public attention and support to nonprofit organizations, issues and leaders.
Version features include:
• Easy to navigate layout.
• Left menu lets you explore news and videos by nonprofit sector (arts/media/culture, children & families, education, environment, health, justice and poverty).
• Share app content through email, text message or social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Full access to our INSIGHT video database of hundreds of video interviews with nonprofit leaders.
• Registered users will be able to interact with our development and content teams, suggest improvements, and comment on stories as well as customize the type of content they want to see through the “My Stories” section.
• Registered users can support nonprofit news reporting by investing $0.99 (per month), and be part of the development team that shapes future special privileges for subscribers. All funds invested by users go only to content and application development.
mOppenheim.TV is the perfect app for everyone interested in nonprofits. We don’t cover politics, sports, business and celebrities - it is our mission to make nonprofit news as interesting and engaging as coverage of the latest antics of the Kardashians, or of politicians and businesses seeking attention. Join us and help support nonprofit organizations, their leaders and the causes they serve!
The mOppenheimTV app is free to download, and all users can access the top news section at anytime. Registered users will have access to all the content provided in the app (news articles and videos) the ability to comment on articles at no cost, the ability to customize the content through the “My Stories” section by selecting categories of interest, and will receive notifications of new articles and nonprofit job openings handled by mOppenheim Associates.
mOppenheimTV users will have the possibility to invest $0.99 (per month), and be part of the development team that shapes future special privileges for subscribers. All funds invested by users go only to content and application development. Users can cancel the monthly payment at any time.
Your monthly subscription will automatically renew every month, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions Concerns? Please contact us at email@example.com, (415)-762-2651 or tweet us @mOppenheimTV. We respond to every inquiry.
Terms of Service
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a great tool for keeping up with news regarding non-profit organizations. As a long time non-profit employee, I recommend this app for anyone who cares about developments of non- profit
and communities in general. I like their articles that are very informative and relevant.
Finally! News that matter.
Great app that publishes news about the nonprofit sector. The interviews with nonprofit leaders are amazing, and are a great tool to learn about all the organizations that work hard to improve our communities. A must have app!
This is a great app. Easy you use, great content. Great source of non-profit news.
- mOppenheim Media Inc
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 mOppenheim Associates
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $0.99
- Monthly subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.