Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
By Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application provides access to the complete array of publications in the MMWR series, which includes the MMWR weekly, plus Recommendations and Reports, Surveillance Summaries, Supplements, and the annual Summary of Notifiable Diseases. MMWR publications have been in existence since 1952, and today MMWR remains CDC’s primary vehicle for scientific publication of timely, reliable, authoritative, accurate, objective, and useful public health information and recommendations. MMWR readership predominantly consists of physicians, nurses, public health practitioners, epidemiologists and other scientists, researchers, educators, pharmacists, and laboratorians. This application is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC, each optimized for your mobile device. Now you can have topical CDC content wherever you go. When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks, and you can share the content with others via social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- Childhood and adult immunization schedules
- Latest news on important outbreaks
- Periodic updates on the current influenza season
- Updated recommendations for treatment of TB, hepatitits, and HIV
- Reports on emerging diseases and public health concerns
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed an app crashing issue when upgrading from version 1 to version 2.
- Fixed an issue when sharing from Twitter.
Unfortunately when I downloaded this on May 29, 2014, it wasn't updating properly and contained only reports from early 2013. I love the MMWR and it would be great if this worked.
Does not work
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 12, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.