By Maverick Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ORIGINAL and still the best cowbell on the iPhone & iPad, as featured on Jeopardy, in Wired, CNN Fortune's Top 10 Must Have iPhone apps, and Mac Life's 101 Most Essential iPhone Apps.
Sometimes you have a fever, and there is only one prescription - More Cowbell! For best results, start up your favorite rock song (Don't Fear The Reaper, anyone?), then launch More Cowbell and tap the screen to play along.
Make sure to keep up the beat, or your record producer may demand more. More cowbell, that is!
What are people saying about More Cowbell?
"Seriously this thing has absolutely no purpose other than being awesome."
"This app is nothing short of brilliant"
- Choose from two kinds of cowbell and four other instruments when a cowbell isn't enough- maracas, triangle, tambourine, or sleigh bells.
- Select and play your favorite cowbell related song from your iPod library right inside the More Cowbell app. Or have More Cowbell automatically play your power song whenever you start the app!
- Options to change the pitch of the instrument and turn on/off ability shake the iphone/ipod to play the cowbell,
- Built-in cowbellometer to track how many times you've played it!
What's New in Version 2.3
- Fixes for launching problems under iOS8
One of the first few apps I bought years ago that I still use :)
When does V2 come out?
I gotta have more cowbell.
Don't waste your time – really lame.
I wanted to like this. But there are so many other better rhythm apps available. This maxes out at about one beat per half-second, for one thing. A lame effort.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 29, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maverick Software LLC
- © 2013 Maverick Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.