Be pleased to spend some hours with your kid and loudly read him the tale of "Morena, the full belly whale". Linger on each and every image and on each part of the story. Enjoy your time with your child whilst reading.
And if he's already grown perhaps he could read the tale by himself in one of the many available languages.
Record your voice together, listening to it will be even more fun!
A nice and easy way to instruct and to learn.
- Book with assisted reading, very suitable to younger kids
- Three modes to enjoy the tale: reading, listening and playing
- Read, touch, tilt, shake and read, amusement is guaranteed
- Twelve pages translated in more than ten languages: Italian, Inglish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Catalan, Ungarian, Japanese, Romanian and Dutch
- Unreleased sound effects and themes
- Interactive book, suitable to anyone
Animation and interactions
- There's a stain on the screen, find out who's responsible for it
- Help morena out not to cry anymore
- Build the umbrella and hide yourself inside Morena's mouth
- Watch out for the downpour, don't touch the clouds
- Turn pages and see how small fishes will come after you
- Where's that silly pirate going to? Touch him and hear how's banging
Play time does not end here. In order to face fear of the water or fear of the animals (in this case only animals from the sea), go deep into each character profile. Show your kid how fishes get themselves the food they need and where they live. Play with water as soon as you can and reintroduce the story of Morena. Everything will turn easier!
This app is member of Labalenapanciapiena.it, producing e-books and helping parents with the strenuous challenge of growing and educating. Tales with assisted reading offer accessibility and make reading more entertaining and improving concentration for every age group.
This app is the result of the teamworking of Paola Ambrosecchia, art director, responsible for the user interface and the original drawings; Jessica Ambrosecchia, educator, she wrote the whole tale and Alessadro La Rocca, developer, specialized in building Apps for kids with special needs.
Browse to Labalenapanciapiena.it, you'll be able to read futher tales for free, printing them out and painting them on real paper.
Ratings and Reviews
Me gusta mucho el cuento pictórico e interactivo. Muy buena herramienta para iniciar a los niños en la lectura.
- Alessandro La Rocca
- 25.7 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Paola e Jessica Ambrosecchia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.