Morning Routine Habit Planner
By Ubicolor Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently." -Tony Robbins
The quality of your morning determines the rest of your day!
Make sure it is as productive and focused as possible.
Featured on Product Hunt : "Great Product! I find the mornings are a great time to make important decisions for the day"
Key features :
● Create unlimited habits
● NEW : No need to watch the screen anymore! Enable Siri in the settings and get voice instructions instead
● Build unlimited routines : Night Routine, School Routine, Gym interval Workout etc (requires IAP)
● Daily reminders
● Select weekdays per routine - i.e. Monday to Friday or weekends
● Build, adjust and track your routines to create the best habits in your life
● Set a time for each task once and re-use every day
● NEW: Select automatic switch or manual switch to next habit (allows overtime)
>> BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
The smart timer lets you know when to change from one activity to the other, even if your phone is locked, a notification will appear on your screen.
>> BE MORE FOCUSED
The most successful people in the world follow a morning routine that helps them focus on key activities and progress in life, to get to the top!
>> TRACK HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME
Check the stats for last week or last month using the stats.
You realise you skipped meditation for a month : you know exactly what change you need to make!
● You can easily prevent the screen to lock automatically (just for this app) so the timer is always visible with the current activity
● Decide whether you want the iPhone to warn you with a sound alert or a vibration, or both (look in the settings)
● No usage of 3G data : this app doesn't need an internet connection. All data is saved on your phone and takes minimal space.
We recommend having your phone on Airplane mode to avoid distractions during your routine.
>> HELPS YOU FEEL BETTER
It is scientifically proven that completing small tasks gives great satisfaction and positive thinking, that leads to better and faster completion of the more important ones. This also largely increases productivity.
>> WHAT USERS SAY :
"Great idea and design. I try to be more effective in the morning but my time managment isn't good. :)"
● "Super helpful. Love not having to think about order of my routine each day. Good work!"
● "I was one of the people who complained about the ugly design of the app. The redesign looks much better. " (Thank you!)
If you have read books like The Miracle Morning, The Slight Edge, The Compound Effect but struggled to implement the action steps, and want a tool to help you track your time and habits + create new ones, this app was made for you!
DOWNLOAD TODAY TO SEE GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR LIFE FOR THE PRICE OF A COFFEE!
What's New in Version 3.1
New Apple Watch App!
Support for iPhoneX
Best routine app I’ve tested
Update: thanks for the response!!! The developer is awesome! Looking forward to future updates! The app is great and after a couple of weeks using it, it’s made a noticeable difference.
I downloaded four routine apps to try and this had the most intuitive and aesthetic interface. I like the ability to create multiple routines and the ability to add unlimited tasks. The visibility of the timer for each task and notifications and Siri warnings is fantastic!
I would love the ability to “copy and paste” one of my routines into a new one or be able to share my actual routine via a similar method to text message so I can send to my friends
The app used to allow repeated habits in a routine , this is essential for people that can’t do a task for more than 20-30 minutes. For example in a workout routine you might jog then run and repeat for x amount of minutes. This used to be possible. But now that I wanted to create a new study routine with breaks in between I can’t. It won’t allow the same habit twice in a routine. That aspect has been removed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 04, 2018
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Ubicolor Ltd
- © Ubicolor
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Create Multiple Routines$11.99