By Morningstar, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gain access to Morningstar's proven approach to dividend investing with Morningstar DividendInvestorfor iPad. Editor Josh Peters is dedicated to helping investors meet their real-world financial objectives by uncovering and recommending high-quality U.S. stocks that pay large, reliable, and growing cash dividends.
Since 1984, Morningstar has served investors with the independent data, insight and resources they need to make sound financial decisions. Now you can tap into our proprietary strategy focused on income and income growth from stocks with the new Morningstar DividendInvestor for iPad.
• Interactive: Link to current U.S. stock data and analyst reports for DividendInvestor’s portfolio and watchlist holdings.
• Timely: Receive immediate notification of trades, watchlist news, and issues.
• Portable: Access to your issue library is at your fingertips for quick reference and offline reading.
• Custom: Change screen orientation and bookmark/organize your favorite articles within each issue for future reference.
Current digital and home delivery DividendInvestor subscribers have free unrestricted access to each month’s iPad edition. Login is required.
- Single Issue: $15.99 (non-subscription)
- One-month subscription: $15.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- One-year subscription: $189.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
About Morningstar Investor Newsletters
Our newsletters provide investors with strategies and investment ideas to improve their returns, hedge their risk, diversify their portfolios, or generate additional income. Our focus is primarily on the US financial markets with global market commentary provided to give investors a broad picture of the world’s economy.
Morningstar newsletters and digital services follow proprietary, time-tested strategies and provide investors with exclusive recommendations backed by a team of 80-plus securities analysts. Our securities analysts are true experts: They concentrate their research on particular investment vehicles and on specific industries and sectors, focusing on fundamentals. The result: unique, thoroughly researched investment ideas and strategies that you can’t find anywhere else.
Whether you invest in stocks, funds, or ETFs, Morningstar has a newsletter that meets your investing needs.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Bug fix where live data was not available.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Morningstar, Inc.
- © Morningstar, Inc. 2016. All rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Morningstar DividendInvestor$15.99
- Morningstar DividendInvestor$189.99
- Morningstar DividendInvestor June 2016$15.99
- Morningstar DividendInvestor August 2014$15.99
- Morningstar DividendInvestor June 2014$15.99
- Morningstar DividendInvest July 2016$15.99
- Morningstar DividendInvest October 2015$15.99
- Morningstar DividendInvestor September 2015$15.99
- Morningstar DividendInvest March 2016$15.99
- Morningstar DividendInvest January 2017$15.99