By Morningstar, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get Morningstar’s favorite wide-moat U.S. stocks on your iPad. Download the Morningstar StockInvestor for iPad app for free and receive our how-to investing guides at no cost or obligation. Then subscribe for $10.99 per month. If you currently subscribe to Morningstar StockInvestor, you can access the iPad edition for free!
Tap into Morningstar StockInvestor's proven wide-moat stock strategy, proprietary ratings, and analyst reports anytime. Editor David Harrell delivers actionable stock ideas, equity research, and market insights you can only find in our flagship equities newsletter.
• Interactive: Link to current U.S. stock data and analyst reports for StockInvestor's portfolio and watchlist holdings.
• Timely: Receive immediate notification of trades, watchlist news, and issues.
• Portable: Access to your issue library is at your fingertips for quick reference and offline reading.
• Custom: Change screen orientation and bookmark/organize your favorite articles within each issue for future reference.
- Single Issue: $10.99 (non-subscription)
- One-month subscription: $10.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- One-year subscription: $124.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
About Morningstar Investor Newsletters
Our newsletters provide investors with strategies and investment ideas to improve their returns, hedge their risk, diversify their portfolios, or generate additional income. Our focus is primarily on the U.S. financial markets with global market commentary provided to give investors a broad picture of the world’s economy.
Morningstar newsletters and digital services follow proprietary, time-tested strategies and provide investors with exclusive recommendations backed by a team of 80-plus securities analysts. Our securities analysts are true experts: They concentrate their research on particular investment vehicles and on specific industries and sectors, focusing on fundamentals. The result: unique, thoroughly researched investment ideas and strategies that you can’t find anywhere else.
Whether you invest in stocks, funds, or ETFs, Morningstar has a newsletter that meets your investing needs.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
• Updated Subscriber’s Guide
• Other minor enhancements
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 11, 2018
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Morningstar, Inc.
- © 2018 Morningstar, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Morningstar StockInvestor$10.99
- Morningstar StockInvestor$124.99
- Morningstar StockInvest July 2016$10.99
- Morningstar StockInvest June 2016$10.99
- Morningstar StockInvest May 2016$10.99
- Morningstar StockInvestor December 2014$10.99
- Morningstar StockInvestor June 2014$10.99
- Morningstar StockInvest December 2017$10.99
- Morningstar StockInvest November 2016$10.99
- Morningstar StockInvestor October 2015$10.99