Mortgage Analyzer Free:
Recognized by TabTimes.com as one of the "Best Consumer Tablet Applications" worldwide for Personal Finance. And, a finalist for the 2013 Tabby Award.
Mortgage Analyzer takes an easy to understand, single-page approach to helping you analyze how different loan options (Fixed Rate or ARM) or Payment Options can impact your mortgage. In fact, we designed the app with a believe you shouldn't have to be a finance professional to analyze your mortgage.
Mortgage Analyzer features include:
· Applying extra periodic, annual, and one time payments
· Chart showing the difference between the mortgage payoff with and without extra payments
· Amortization Table showing how the mortgage is amortized over the life of the loan
· Setting Adjustable Rate Mortgage criteria to what may happen over the life of the loan
· Save your analysis so you can reload it later
· Remove an analysis (Swipe Right to Left across name in Load popup)
· Export your analysis results via Email
· Works on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod
The iPad version fits on a single screen and is designed to be intuitive to use with onscreen help for every field and color coded functional areas to help you easily navigate the tool.
The iPhone version use a similar intuitive interface but uses multiple screens because of the iPhone's smaller screen size.
- new ad provider
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App!!!
This app has been so helpful!!! It is accurate down to the penny with my lender. It encourages me to pay extra on my loan because I can easily see how much interest it saves me! Awesome app!!!!
Loses saved calculations.
I had several different calculations saved in this app which I referred to on occasion and made updates and changes. Then without warning, my important saved calculations disappeared, can't be found. Not good if you want to refer back to your saved calculations.
Just what's needed
There are many apps out there to help you figure put payment schedules, but the simple layout and power to set up the mortgage and add payments to visualize payoff scenarios as well as the fine tuning for entry, def winner in my book. Replaces a lot of what I used to do in excel and much more painful.
Two thumbs way up.
- Nicholas Coleman
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nick Coleman, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove the iAd banner $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.