Zillow Mortgages - Calculator & Home Loan Rates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Getting your dream home may be closer than you think. Use Zillow calculators to find out what you can afford and gain control of the home finance process with live, customized mortgage rates from highly-rated lenders.
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders
• Mortgage calculators
• Easy and anonymous
We are always working to improve Zillow’s apps. Please continue to send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.5.1829
Thanks for your suggestions and bug reports! We are always working to improve Zillow apps. In this version we’ve modernized our design, implemented bug fixes, and made it easier to view and sort your mortgage rates.
Please continue to send feedback to email@example.com.
Good tool, but needs some tweaking...
I agree with other posters--sliders too hard to use. Consider just a box that the user can input exact numbers into. Also, why not include the taxes in the main screen? You can find it in the advanced screen, but then, again, not only is it a slider, but it asks for a %. Same suggestion as above. That said tho, this tool is very accurate as i ran the same info by my mortgage counselor and got a very close match!
The advanced features make it easy to see how each individual piece of the calculation can affect the total amount. That being said, there are some sliders that affect total value and others affect other values and it's not really clear what is being changed until it has already been changed. And the sliders are SUPER sensitive, it's hard to get them locked into the desired value. Just use text fields come on!
Okay as calculator. Not so good on showing loan rates
So calculator okay but does not show you what if scenarios like 15yr vs 30yr savings. Only shows how much more a month you pay if go from 30yr current to 15yr.
On the current rates page, I was disappointed I only got 2 companies to provide rates and I had never heard of either. Let's say they are wholesalers, their rates are higher than what I have been quoted locally.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1829
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2012 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.