Mortgage Calculator Plus is the easiest to use Mortgage Calculator available on the App Store.
*** The #1 Mortgage app in the United States!!!
*** A Top 100 finance app in the U.S, Canada, New Zealand, UK, India, Australia, China, France plus 26 other countries!!!
What some of Mortgage Calculator Plus’s users have said…
“This app makes my life so much easier, it's simple to use and it's just great! Would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a mortgage calculator.”
“I have been searching for a decent Mortgage Calculator for a while now and did a bit of research online and this was getting good reviews, so I gave it a try. I have to say I am really impressed, it's so simple to use, it doesn’t take long to get used to it and its very helpful to have as it will help you plan your finances better.”
Visually appealing and intuitive
• Mortgage Calculator Plus’ easy to use interface helps you make snap decisions at a moments notice
• Unlike other mortgage apps, Mortgage Calculator Plus gets rid of all the clutter
• Optimized for tablet and phone
Enhanced Mortgage Analytics
• Mortgage Calculator Plus gives you relevant analysis on your mortgage
• Dynamically build your amortization schedule right in front of your eyes, giving you detailed information regarding when, what and how much you are paying
• You can also save your Mortgages for later reference or email them for convenience
• Includes graphing tools to help you see how much of what you’ll be paying is made up of interest and how much is actually going towards paying down your mortgage
The Most Complete Mortgage Calculator available on the App store
• Mortgage Calculator Plus allows you to input extra payments, to consider taxes, insurance, PMI and a whole bunch of other options to give you the most comprehensive mortgage calculation
• You can even change the currency symbol of your mortgage to include $ £ € ¥
• Some countries outside the United States require mortgages to be compounded semi annually, such as Canada. Mortgage Calculator Plus gives you the option to do so
Mortgage Calculator Plus is perfect if you’re…
• Shopping around for a mortgage
• If you’re a realtor
• A broker
• A financial advisor
• Or if you just want to learn more about your mortgage
Give yourself the tools you need to make better mortgage decisions by giving Mortgage Calculator Plus a try.
-Fixed a few bugs & crashing issues
-Fixed bi-weekly payment dates in schedule
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app, but needs one more feature
This mortgage calculator is excellent! But when saving calculations, there is no way to name your calculation. If each calculation could be custom named, then when viewing all your saved calculations, you wouldn't need to remember "Oh, which house was this calculation for?"
Also, if a percentage could be entered in the property tax section instead of a dollar amount, then each time you want to run the numbers on a different house (or the same house with a different price), you wouldn't need to exit this app, open your calculator app to calculate the property tax, remember the number, go back into this app and enter the property tax. If you could just enter your city's property tax rate, then each time you enter a new home price, the app would automatically calculate the property tax for you without you having to go through all the separate steps to calculate it yourself.
A classic case of opposite "improvements" in a previously solid little app
It used to be a handy simple app that did what you needed quickly and efficiently, then it was updated to have "better" graphics but much less functionality (really? I can't input a mortgage or a payment with a decimal point in it?!).
There was a problem with the graphics but after contacting the developer it was quickly fixed. Thanks!
Also, people don't just use this for house amortization schedules, it is useful for car loans too. Please add something in the settings that allows users to get rid of all the "helpful" things like the sliders and just get to the numbers with decimal points for payments and mortgage amounts! Some people like to know down to the penny what is being paid.
Simple and easy to read!
I love this calculator, seriously! It makes this annoying house buying process a bit easier. We have been looking for a house for a few weeks now out here in Dallas and it's been a chore. Our agent will give us the figures of the homes as we view them since she knows our price range but it's hard to get accurate amounts sometimes.
So now I just use this mortgage calculator app for accurate information when we look at houses instead of trying to pull up a website calculator. This thing saves me a lot of time and I can trust seeing the numbers myself relying on the agent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.