If you are a homeowner who wants to monitor your additional payments in your fixed rate mortgage (and see how you are handsomely rewarded by your good behavior), this may be just the app for you. This app lets you keep track of your additional principal amount at any point of your payments. By continuously monitoring the progress, you can better plan your payoff schedule that fits your family’s lifestyle while reducing the risk of stretching it too much for a rainy day. Use it as a simple loan amortization calculator, test different interest rates, as a simulator for your future plan, or, what it is the best at, a tracker of your pay down over the life of your loans.
• You can enter and keep track of different additional principal amounts for any of your payment throughout the life of your mortgage.
• You can visualize your paydown progress and the interest savings in multiple graphs.
• You can import/export your loan data and payments easily between iPhone, iPad, and other devices. Use various methods including AirDrop, email attachment, or many other cloud services.
Ads network change. It is necessary for us to keep the app free. Thank you for your understanding.
Ratings and Reviews
Best mortgage app period!!!
This app allows you to understand in different ways the POWER of paying down your principal. The REAL saving you acquire and the time you can cut down from the loan
The app does exactly what I needed. I am about 12-15 years from retirement and wanted to plan for additional principal payments to ensure my house was paid off before I retired. Thanks
This app is the best free app.
Thank you for your app. The major advantage of this app is to input extra principal payment and knows how much time and interest you are saving.
- Yutaka Onizuka
- 10.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2015 Yutaka Onizuka
- In-App Purchases
- Allows three or more loans $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.