Ready to solve a gripping mystery? Tackle ingenious riddles in this hidden object puzzle adventure!
Have you heard about the mysterious Book of Gold? A tome of many secrets, it’s already brought an unlikely couple together on a quest to find it - the introverted thinker Mortimer, and the extroverted, spontaneous Kate. But there’s many more twists to come.
Can you help Mortimer and Kate get their hands on the book? Turns out you’re not the only ones who are after it... Put your eagle eye to the test, and tease your brain in this beautifully designed puzzle adventure!
- HELP MORTIMER AND KATE ON THEIR QUEST to find the legendary Book of Gold
- SOLVE BRAINTEASING PUZZLES and discover all sorts of challenging riddles
- FIND ALL THE HIDDEN OBJECTS to assemble helpful tools and reveal clues like a true detective
- ENJOY 60 STORY LEVELS and 18 extra challenging timed levels
- EXPLORE 30 LOCATIONS and test your wits in the jungle, the desert, and many more exciting places
- MEET QUIRKY CHARACTERS and make new friends, but beware - not everyone is all that they seem!
- COLLECT ALL THE DIAMONDS and visit auctions to earn artifacts for Mortimer's private collection
- PUZZLE WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY and enjoy solving challenging riddles and finding hidden objects together
Try the first few levels for free! The full complement of levels can be unlocked with an in-app purchase.
Follow Mortimer on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MortimerBeckettGames
Download the GameHouse Original Stories app and enjoy other amazing games like Delicious, Heart's medicine and Fabulous: https://goo.gl/SXb8sa
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Would like it to be longer...
I love the stunning, bold graphics and scenery. The characters are likable, and the story is fun to follow. I would like to see a little more danger. I enjoy the subtle references to the the other Gamehouse games, and the story relating to Snuggford. I think it would be cool, if as a bonus game, you have to visit some of the Snuggford characters and then have to play a round of their games. I loved the hidden object mini game. Level 44 mini game was incredibly difficult, which I enjoyed the challenge. Flying the hot air balloon across the dessert and trying to find the mouse, was very tedious and boring, least favorite part of the game! If the balloon was much faster, it might be bearable. I didn’t mind the catch 25 mice mini game, but the mini game was played too much for my taste. I absolutely hated the camel race and trying! What are we three year olds? Challenge us more than just pushing a button! Throw in some run and jump at least. Putting together the puzzles was fun, I enjoyed beating the timer. Making the tea was cute. Level 57, the three rings...what the heck was the rhyme and reason to that puzzle? Made no sense! I felt the game was too short, I finished it in two days.
I like this game and played it all the way through the first time. The mini games are fun, especially the jigsaw puzzles, the hidden object games became tiresome after a while. I own several games from the Emily series and enjoyed the references to the other characters. Finding the mice does nothing to advance the story and that seemed like filler, especially when you included it multiple times. This game is worth the purchase price for the replay value and being able to improve your score. It could have been longer or had more challenging puzzles (what was up with that balloon game and the camel race?) but overall it’s pretty good, I’d like to see more games in this series in the App Store.
It’s ok, but....
I really love the Mortimer Beckett games. So I was really excited when I got the email that there was a new one. Once I downloaded it and began playing it I wasn’t real thrilled. It is nothing like the original four Becketts. I play those over and over again. I never get tired of those. However, I can no longer play them on my iPad because of the last update. I would really, really, really love it if you would do updates on the first four so that I can play them again. Please?! I don’t see myself playing this one over and over again. Also not crazy about the zooming in and out.
Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry you did not enjoy the game. My team is working on lots of new games - I hope you find a game you love!
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 394.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Full Mortimer Beckett game $9.99
- Chapter 2 $1.99
- Chapter 3 & 4 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.