By Bright Mango
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inspired by the multi-lens cameras of yesteryear, Mosaicam is a fun camera app that allows you to shoot and share mosaics made up of multiple pictures. It's perfect for everything from selfies to landscapes.
- EASY TO USE
Open the app, start shooting mosaics. It's as simple as that. Want to share your best funny faces in an awesome mosaic selfie? Your iPhone's front-facing camera is just one tap away.
- CHOICES, CHOICES
Choose from 20 different square mosaic layouts for the camera. Each layout can be selected from the camera screen before shooting.
- HIP FILTERS
Apply 12 different filter options to the whole mosaic for an even more creative look. Choose from filters like Autumn, Blue Moon, Sunny, and even Black & White for the look that perfectly fits your mood.
One touch sharing from #Mosaicam straight to Instagram. Enough said.
- SOCIAL + SHARING
Quickly share your photos to the Camera Roll, Facebook, and Twitter.
Download Mosaicam today and make your photos stand out from the crowd!
What's New in Version 2.0
Version 2.0 is the biggest Mosaicam update ever!
Check out our new expansion packs:
- 10 new layouts in the Premium Layouts Pack
- 6 beautiful filters in the Premium Filters Pack
- Settings screen with links to our social media profiles
- Performance optimized for iOS 7
- Increased output resolution
App hasn't been updated in quite some time. No issues addressed. Rating dropped from a generous 2-star review to 1-star.
A couple of issues make what COULD be a 5-star app a 2-star app.
1. One cannot import ones own pictures nor can the app pull photos from any photo albums. A seemingly basic feature that is inexplicably missing.
2. I just noticed that some of the frame options are paid additions? I paid for the app in the first place, now I'm expected to pay again? Maybe I don't want to import my own photos, they'd probably make me pay for that feature too!
1. Add ability to import photos. This happens and I can delete at least one app and use this one more often.
2. Perhaps some control over whether there's a separator (black, white, colors... between photos?
3. Resolution options would be nice!
As the app stands now, pretty underwhelming but not terrible.
Love this app!
I love this easy to use app! You can have a lot of fun with it and get creative. I don't necessarily use it the way they might intend it to be used. Two requests of mine would be: could there be an option where you can choose which pane you want to shoot in; could there also be a one photo undo button instead of a clear all? Thanks!
Fun, easy app
Plan your photos and pick the frame and you have a fun, easy way to create a single photo of multiple shots. My only complaint is that you cannot delete a photo after you've snapped it, which means if you make a glaring mistake you need to start the whole photo series over. But it was free app, so its easy to get past this issue.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 03, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bright Mango, LLC
- © Bright Mango, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Layouts Pack$0.99
- Premium Filters Pack$0.99