** Featuring Latest Updates**
** Trusted by Health Care Professionals for Over 30 Years **
ABOUT MOSBY’S DRUG REFERENCE
Based on the latest 2018 edition, Mosby’s Drug Reference provides health care professionals with the tools they need to eliminate errors and improve accuracy. Drug monographs feature concise, easy-to-understand information and make finding answers easy with sections on each drug’s action, usage, dosage, interactions, side effects, and more. Download this powerful drug resource to your smartphone or tablet for easy access in the classroom or at the point of care.
• Detailed monographs for more than 5,000 generic and trade-name drugs
• Appendix of recent FDA-approvals
• Icons for High Alert and Rarely Used medications
• Highlighted Black Box Warnings, safety alerts, and life-threatening side effects
• Helpful IV therapy updates
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• 150+ abbreviations listed for practical understanding
• Unlabeled uses and easily confused drug names
• Full Text Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Purchase includes: Mosby Drug Reference plus one year of content updates.
iTunes automatic renewal: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Auto Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($44.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. If you choose not to renew, you will be able to use the app, however will not receive updates.
Authors: Linda Skidmore-Roth, RN, MSN, NP
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Resource for Medication Information
I have been using the Mosby’s Nursing Drug Reference since the for edition was published. Yes that dates me. However, it has always been a very reliable resource for information about medications I administered to my patients. It was also an excellent resource for my nursing students, and one that they could take with them into the nursing field after graduation. The drugs have always been listed alphabetically by generic name, which initially not all references did. This is invaluable in looking up drugs more quickly. Having the drug reference is very helpful, even now that I am retired. I still get asked questions by others. I can quickly look up the information on the app in my phone without having to take the time to do an internet search. I would definitely recommend this resource to those that need a good reference for drug information.
Developer Response ,
We sincerely appreciate your ongoing support of Unbound Medicine products, as well as your high praise of Mosby's Drug Reference. We are thrilled to hear that it is continuing to meet your needs through every stage of your medical career.
Everything I need to know on the fly when giving new meds! Very helpful in assisting me to answer pt and family questions. Not to mention safety of contraindications and administration route/dilution and time!!
I purchased this app to help me with clinicals and so I would have to take my drug with me to clinicals. When I was searching for some of the drugs I needed to look ( they are not new drugs either) I couldn't find them or there classification. I spent a lot of money on this app to use as a resource and the book and neither one is very helpful.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mosby's Drug Reference $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.