** Now Featuring 2018 Update**
** Trusted by Health Care Professionals for Over 30 Years **
ABOUT MOSBY’S DRUG REFERENCE
Based on the latest 2018 edition, Mosby’s Drug Reference provides health care professionals with the tools they need to eliminate errors and improve accuracy. Drug monographs feature concise, easy-to-understand information and make finding answers easy with sections on each drug’s action, usage, dosage, interactions, side effects, and more. Download this powerful drug resource to your smartphone or tablet for easy access in the classroom or at the point of care.
• Detailed monographs for more than 5,000 generic and trade-name drugs
• Appendix of recent FDA-approvals
• Icons for High Alert and Rarely Used medications
• Highlighted Black Box Warnings, safety alerts, and life-threatening side effects
• Helpful IV therapy updates
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• 150+ abbreviations listed for practical understanding
• Unlabeled uses and easily confused drug names
• Full Text Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Purchase includes: Mosby Drug Reference plus one year of content updates.
iTunes automatic renewal: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Auto Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($44.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. If you choose not to renew, you will be able to use the app, however will not receive updates.
Authors: Linda Skidmore-Roth, RN, MSN, NP
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* Latest 2018 content updates with dozens of new and updated monographs
* Genetic indications
* App has new Look and Feel
* iOS 11 Support
* Background updating allows you to continue using the app as new content is downloading
* Organize favorites with tagging
* iPhone X Support
* Enhanced personalization feature: Tag and Search Favorites
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I need to know on the fly when giving new meds! Very helpful in assisting me to answer pt and family questions. Not to mention safety of contraindications and administration route/dilution and time!!
I purchased this app to help me with clinicals and so I would have to take my drug with me to clinicals. When I was searching for some of the drugs I needed to look ( they are not new drugs either) I couldn't find them or there classification. I spent a lot of money on this app to use as a resource and the book and neither one is very helpful.
Would give it zero if I could
This is not a free app, it's a free advertisement you can download to have to purchase anything of value. It has a huge list of drugs...none of which you can actually see info on. Thousands of drugs listed, only a handful of obscure ones you can even look at. More bait and switch in apps.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mosby's Drug Reference $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.