By Hassan Goldani Moghaddam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moshaere Hafez (مشاعره حافظ) is an easy-to-use Persian app including all sonnets (غزلیات) of Hafez e Shirazi sorted and indexed by the first letter suitable for Moshaere. Born in Shiraz in 1315 AD, Hafez is a famous Iranian poet whose poems are very popular in Iran and his book (Divan e Hafez ; دیوان حافظ) can be found in most people's home in Iran.
Moshaere Hafez has all 495 poems (sonnets) with the following features:
• Search within sonnets by keywords or poem number.
• Take a fortune (fal; a random sonnet).
• Add a sonnet to your favorite list.
• Portrait and Landscape views.
• Alphabetical index.
• List poem lines based on the first letter suitable for Moshaere.
What's New in Version 2.0
• iOS 7 Compatible
• Fixed "Change Font Size" issue in iOS 7
- Category: Books
- Updated: Feb 01, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hassan Goldani Moghaddam
- © 2014 www.ghazalestan.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.