Moths of Britain & Ireland
By NatureGuides Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Based on the second edition of Chris Manley’s ‘British Moths’, this astonishing resource covers 2147 species of moth found in Britain and Ireland. This comprehensive resource presents beautiful photographs and details text for all species, plus maps for all resident species.
• Over 3200 beautiful photographs, carefully chosen and displayed
• Informative text including flight season, wing span, food plant, and identification tips
• Maps for all resident species
• Comparison mode, including suggested similar species
• Everything stored offline; no need for wifi or a data connection
• Choose to display only macro or only micro moths
• Quickly and elegantly move between species by swiping up or down
• Colapse all open lists in the side drawer with a single pinch gensture
• Search for a species using English name, Scientific name, Bradley number, or new Log number
• Base app contains over 870 full species accounts; an In-app Purchase gives access to more than 1200 more species, all new in the second edition of Chris Manley's ‘British Moths’
Please note that your device must be running iOS 7 or later to use this app.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
We’ve added a button that takes you out of the app and opens the species you’re looking at in our other field guides, Field Guide to the Moths of Britain & Ireland and British Butterflies, if you have them installed. The illustrations in these accompanying apps perfectly complement the photographs in this guide and, once you’re done, a button allows you to jump straight back to where you were in British Moths app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 18, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 1.82 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: NatureGuides Ltd.
- © NatureGuides Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.