Use FITIV Run on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. Use visual feedback to train smarter and get exceptional results.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate you to push hard and burn more calories. This extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after completing a workout.
- FITIV Run reads your heart rate directly from Apple Watch to help visualize your workout intensity in real-time.
- Import your Apple Watch workouts to review and analyze your past intensity and performance.
- Automatic workout sync via your cloud account for easy access on all your mobile devices.
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Avg HR, Daily High / Low HR, Hourly AVG HR, Apple Activity).
- Beautiful Hourly Avg HR chart and much more.
- Workouts count towards your Apple activity rings.
Apple Watch Series 2:
- Use the built-in GPS technology in the Apple Watch Series 2 to track your workout without carrying your iPhone.
Apple Health App Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app to keep all your workout statistics organized.
- Manual Import/Export for Health app workouts to review and analyze data from compatible fitness trackers.
- Live voice feedback to help you train smarter.
- 100% Compatible with VoiceOver for iOS to help visually impaired individuals.
Active calories burned are automatically picked up by MyFitnessPal through the Health App database.
Spent time on the treadmill? FITIV Run lets you enter those details manually.
If you enjoy knowing your numbers, all your run metrics are available in real-time (Distance, Pace, Speed, Elevation Gain/Loss, Caloric burn, Heart Rate).
FITIV Run is the perfect running companion. The voice feedback will let you know how your run is going and the built in music player will allow you to listen to your favorite tunes.
Share your runs / walks / hikes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email (CSV, TCX, GPX) to help motivate your friends and yourself.
Link your Strava account and enjoy automatic or manual workout uploads. Our basic exports also allow transfer to Runkeeper, Strava, Training Peeks, etc.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent over training.
* * * * * Best Apple Watch Running App
Hands down the best Apple Watch (WatchOS 2) running app out there. Realtime time, distance, pace, and heart rate right on your wrist...
* * * * * Best running app yet
Absolutely the best running app I've ever used. Syncs perfectly, easy to use, versatile, clear layout and easy to navigate. The best running app by far.
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H6, H7, H10
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Mio, Jabra
- All other Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- Two auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered.
US$ 9.99/year (US$ 0.83/month)
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased.
APP YOUR FITNESS AND TRY FITIV TODAY FOR FREE.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Get prepared for a shocking number of new features and enhancements to both the iOS and Apple Watch apps.
- All NEW Health Dashboard features .
- The Health Dashboard now includes LAST 365, LAST 30, LAST 7 and CUSTOM ranges for more health analysis options.
- MAJOR REFRESH of the Apple Watch App with all new TODAY STATS and LAST WORKOUT views.
- You can now see both ACTIVE and TOTAL Calories on Apple Watch.
- Added Distance estimation and improved metrics for treadmill workouts!
- Need to lock your Apple Watch? FITIV’s customization options can auto-lock your Apple Watch for selected workout types!
- Fixed an issue with Auto-Pause not properly resuming on Apple Watch.
- Added direct linking to your MyFitnessPal account, making it harder to cheat on your diet.
- Added TrainingPeaks support for workout uploads.
- Access Spotify directly during your FITIV workouts.
- Got an obscure workout to track? Want to change your workout icons? Want to remove those workout types you’re not interested in? FITIV’s new workout customization options give you the power to tailor your workout list to your personal needs.
- FITIV now displays the last three used workout types at the top of the list to save you valuable seconds!
- Do you need even MORE customization options? Keep your workouts organized with our all new tagging and filtering options. You can now add custom, searchable workout tags to make your workout list much easier to analyze!
- Did we mention how customizable your workouts are now? Add GPS tracking to your custom workout types! Add intervals to custom workouts! If you love customization, we’ve got your back.
- GPS routes are now recoverable from Apple Health, just in case.
- Add samples to Apple Health directly from the FITIV dashboard! You can now update metrics like your weight without having to open Apple Health.
- Added Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and a few other metrics to Dashboard.
- Updated values presented in the Running Distance, Cycling Distance, Running Pace and Cycling Speed tiles in the Health Dashboard
- When does your week start? FITIV now allows you to change the start of the week to MONDAY under MORE > App Settings.
- Workout EDITS and DELETES can now be synced back to Apple Health.
- Add active calories or intervals to your spoken metrics!
- Last mile / km pace and average speed can now be displayed or used for voice feedback during GPS-tracked workouts.
- Other Minor tweaks and fixes!
Your feedback is extremely important to us! Please remember to rate and review the app if you like it, and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using the app for about 2 months and it is synced with my Apple Watch. I love the information I get both while I'll working out and the summary. The only thing I wish it did was to automatically pause when I stop running. Sometimes I have to stop at a traffic light or occasionally I run into a friend and stop to chat but the timer on the watch keeps running. The Apple Watch has an app that detects when the movement stops and pauses until you move again. But that's pretty minor overall and I use this app almost daily. It's worth it!!
Anything but seamless
I was truly hoping for a seamless, easy-to-use app which would automatically import all run and hiking data from my Apple Watch (Series 3) and sync imported data between its apps on my Phone app and iPad. No such luck with this app. If you want this to work properly, be prepared to spend lots time troubleshooting and reading FAQs on the sellers website. Every couple months the app stops getting data automatically and one must begin the troubleshooting process once again. I regret having upgraded to the premium version shortly after downloading. I simply don’t have the time and inclination to spend hours troubleshooting to get the app working as it should.
It's a great full featured running app!
The display/voice over stats and accuracy are all great! It works well with Apple Watch S2 independently of the phone. MotiFIT also gives you many of the "pro" membership features at a much lower price then with Strava, Endomondo, NRC, Runtastic and others.
Update: I was having problems with membership status not syncing to the watch but now after working with MotiFIT tech support the issue was quickly resolved!
- MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- 118.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Membership (RUN) $9.99
- MotiFIT (Monthly) $1.99
- Pro Membership (RUN) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.