FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
By MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use FITIV Pulse on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. The visual feedback helps you train smarter and get exceptional results.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate to push hard and burn more calories. The extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after completing a workout.
- FITIV Pulse reads your heart rate directly from Apple Watch which helps visualize your workout intensity in real-time.
- The INTERVALS workout features audio and vibration alerts when it's time to change intensity.
- Our Complications help you keep an eye on your health metrics all day long.
- Live stream your heart rate and other workout metrics from Apple Watch to iPhone.
- Import your old Apple Watch workouts to review and analyze your past intensity and performance.
- Automatic workout sync via your cloud account for easy access on all your mobile devices.
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Avg HR, Daily High / Low HR, Hourly AVG HR, Apple Activity).
- Hourly AVG HR chart and much more.
Apple Health App Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app and keep all your workout statistics organized.
- Manual Import / Export of Health app workouts to review and analyze data from compatible fitness trackers.
- All workouts count towards your Apple activity rings (iOS 10).
- Active calories burned are automatically picked by other apps like MyFitnessPal.
- Live voice feedback helps you optimize your workouts.
- 100% Compatible with VoiceOver for iOS to help the visually impaired.
FITIV Pulse is perfect to bring on a run, a bike ride, at the gym or for any other type of cardio activity.
Track all your workout stats and stay in line with your weight loss and fitness goals.
Share your workouts (CSV, Facebook, Instagram, Strava, Twitter) to motivate yourself and your friends.
You can even link your Strava account and enjoy automatic or manual workout uploads.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent over training.
* * * * *
Great integration with Health and Apple Watch. Love the ability to import my workout data from Health. Versatile app allows you to connect BLE chest strap HRM directly or to import that same data if it was linked to Apple watch. I've tried a bunch of apps for this and this app is great.
* * * * *
Does a great job graphing pulse via Apple Watch for your workout.
* * * * *
Happy with it. Works great with my rhythm+. No problems with connectivity and sends my workouts to my apple health app.
* * * * *
Better than the Apple Watch exercise app with more detailed info about your workout. Top notch customer support as well.
* * * * *
Love graphs of purchased version.
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H6, H7, H10
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Orange Theory HRM
- All Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
APP YOUR FITNESS, TRY FITIV PULSE TODAY FOR FREE.
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- Two auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered.
US$ 9.99/year (US$ 0.83/month)
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
We've made the FITIV dashboard even more useful by displaying charts when a metric is tapped. We love hearing from our users and appreciate all your reviews. New and updated App Store reviews really keep us going so please keep posting them.
- All New Dashboard Charts.
- Added Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and a few other metrics to Dashboard.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes.
Great well rounded app
I began using FITIV looking for an alternative to Strava which I have used for years. Strava was great for cycling, not so good for running especially when using iWatch or Garmin watch. Frustrated I set out to find something better, something that could track not only running and cycling but CrossFit and HIIT/Tabata workouts.
Boom 💥! Hooked. The app works splendid tracking nearly any exercise I do on my iWatch. I love the fact is gives me the ability to choose the calorie calculation method and allows me to make adjustments downward (as we all know that running for 40 minutes when you are fit does NOT burn 700+ calories😂).
The maps generated by the GPS are awesome, the pace generator along with the voice feedback on pace distance etc even from the watch is top notch. The calorie burn once honed in is nearly spot on which I have not found on ANY other app and I have tried them all.
The developers continue to make improvements based on the feedback which is far better than some of the apps I have tried. The closed group on Facebook is a lovely touch as well. Getting ideas, sharing ideas and cheering each other along. Magic again.
Very happy with this app. Enough now that I enter the 2018 year saying goodbye to Strava. Hello FITIV
Great features, poor performance
When it was MOTIfit, I absolutely loved the app. Since it rebranded, the look has been great—the features have been great, but the performance has plummeted. I would happily give 5 stars IF I didn’t have to stand there for 5, 10, sometimes 15 or 20 seconds waiting for the next screen to pop up! “Workout”...”workout”....”WORKOUT” ok good there it goes...”cycling”.....nothing....”cycling”.....nothing...”CYCLING”. Ok, on nope, waiting for gps....ok now I can go. Workout complete, great! Finish....finish?...save? Yes please...10 seconds later, trying to keep the screen active per its instructions it finally saves.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the app. I continue to use it IN SPITE OF it’s annoying wait times. But to me it’s a 5 Star app that is being held back by these issues. I tolerate the 1-2 Star responsiveness to enjoy the 5star features under the hood.
Workout Smarter Not Harder
This app is indispensable; I use it every time I workout. I used to huff and puff for an hour on the elliptical. When I started using IFitiv, I found I could burn the same number of calories by walking on the treadmill, and I kept my heart rate in the endurance zone. Previously I would always go for “hardcore” and even get into red zone. After every workout I felt terrible and exercising made me feel worse not better. I don’t exercise as hard now but I burn the same number of calories by working out longer. I don’t dread exercise anymore and it actually gives me more energy not less. Data helps!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 16, 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 110 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- © 2017 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Membership$9.99
- FITIV (1 Month)$1.99
- FITIV (1 Year)$9.99
- PRO Membership$1.99
- PRO Membership$4.99
- PRO Membership$4.99