Motion Stills – Create with Live Photos
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photos are an extension of our memories, and our memories are never still. Motion Stills is a pilot from Google that brings your Live Photos back to life with advanced stabilization and rendering. Turn your photos into GIFs that loop forever, or edit them together into epic movies.
• Turn your Live Photos into cinematic and beautiful Motion Stills with Google’s stabilization technology.
• Share your Motion Stills as looping GIFs directly in your favorite messaging app.
• Browse through your Live Photos stream, or flip through one-by-one and watch them auto-play.
• Create epic movies by combining your Motion Stills together with just a swipe.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Our newest feature supported,
adds Live Photos to things exported.
For those seeking still perfection,
the shown frame is your selection.
* Choose the best frame and export a Live Photo.
* Better Motion Text tracking.
* High-quality, dithered GIFs.
* Bug fixes.
Marvelous little app
Makes Live Photos actually usable! Have made dozens of unexpected and wonderful gifs from ordinary snapshots. Motion stabilization is excellent. Kudos to the developers.
Motion stills is the best way to view all my Live Photos. The stabilization makes viewing them so much better
Loved the first post
I was able to export ONE live photo to my instagram. Since then it freezes/crashes every time I try. Really only have the app for one purpose. Hopefully they'll read these reviews and fix it before I delete it! ☹️
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.