Motion Stills – Create with Live Photos
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photos are an extension of our memories, and our memories are never still. Motion Stills is a pilot from Google that brings your Live Photos back to life with advanced stabilization and rendering. Turn your photos into GIFs that loop forever, or edit them together into epic movies.
• Turn your Live Photos into cinematic and beautiful Motion Stills with Google’s stabilization technology.
• Share your Motion Stills as looping GIFs directly in your favorite messaging app.
• Browse through your Live Photos stream, or flip through one-by-one and watch them auto-play.
• Create epic movies by combining your Motion Stills together with just a swipe.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Our newest feature supported,
adds Live Photos to things exported.
For those seeking still perfection,
the shown frame is your selection.
* Choose the best frame and export a Live Photo.
* Better Motion Text tracking.
* High-quality, dithered GIFs.
* Bug fixes.
Changed my production for the better
Another great product from from Google, space this is the only way I can share my life photos from apples iPhone 7 Plus. I love that I can just take Live Photos and then look back and find some that I can make into Videos, my only hope is that the resolution would be higher but I'm not sure if that's the live photo to video algorithms, space the iPhones hardware, space and or where I'm uploading them which is Instagram. I highly recommend this application.
It says that it "enhances" the video but from what I've seen is the stabilization really causes certain things to look extremely wonky and for some reason affects the lighting and makes the brightness level fluctuate as if it were flashing oddly. The clips also get shortened which doesn't make sense to me, it's not as if the clips have much substantial length to them anyway so I'm not sure the reasoning behind that. It's a really great concept and I'm sure will improve in the future, but as of now it's somewhat useless to me.
What I needed
Does what I need, turned my Live Photos into videos or let's me choose the right frame! You have to click the export buttons to make it work which took me a minute to figure out!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.