Burn up to 9X more fat per workout with Motion Traxx! Stay motivated and lose weight with upbeat cardio workouts and HIIT training.
Bored with your workout routine? Need something to get you motivated? Every day, thousands of people feel great and lose weight using Motion Traxx to stay active and exercise in as little as just 20 minutes!
Motion Traxx motivational workouts make it easy to get results by pushing yourself beyond your normal exercise routine, and designed for the gym or can be done from the comfort of your home. Our fun workouts will keep you feeling fit and amazing! #LoveToSweat #YouCanDoIt #NoExcuses #GymMotivation
EVERY WORKOUT INCLUDES
● High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
● Coaching from world-class trainers
● High energy dance music designed to motivate and set the perfect intensity for every phase of your workout
MOTION TRAXX UNIQUE FEATURES INCLUDE
● Workouts are available for all of your favorite cardio equipment including: treadmill, elliptical machine, indoor cycling machines, rowing machines, bands, exercise ball chair, exercise stepper, stairclimber, BowFlex TreadClimber, versa climber, MAX and more!
● Music produced with the Action SyncTM technique created by Deekron ‘The Fitness DJ’ through working with Nike Elite trainers and the Biggest Loser workout albums.
● Expertly curated workout music matches the intensity and pace of the music to the stage of your workout.
● Integrated with HealthKit to allow you to share your workout activity on Apple’s Health Kit.
● Perfect for members of “Value Gyms” with no classes, such as Blink, Planet Fitness, Snap Fitness, Anytime Fitness & 24 Hour Fitness.
● Track your progress with our easy to read visual progress timer and interval graph.
● Focus on what you want to improve the most whether it is tighter abs, upper body strength, body sculpting, etc.
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
● MotionTraxx instructor Amy Dixon was named IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year
● “...treadmill workouts that not only keep you motivated but also help you work harder than you'd do on your own.” Today.com
● “These trainers have created workouts for the treadmill, elliptical, bike—and even your own body (no equipment needed).” Spark People
● Featured in magazines including SHAPE, SELF, HEALTH, FITNESS, OXYGEN, Esquire, AskMen, About.com, Spark People, Weight Watchers, RunnersWorld.com, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Boston Herald, Greatist, Mind Body Green, Apple's Top Classes & Trainers apps, and many others!
● 5 star review rating in iTunes and thousands of testimonials from happy users.
● EVERYONE gets: 1 FREE Session
● REGISTER to get: 4 more FREE Sessions
● SUBSCRIBE to get: UNLIMITED SESSIONS
● PRICING: 1 Month - $9.99 / 1 Year - $99.99
● Payment charged to your iTunes Account; subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Dear fitness fanatics, we are here for you! Questions? Comments? Ideas?
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Website: http://www.motiontraxx.com/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/motiontraxx/
● Please see: http://thefitnessdj.com/motiontraxx/TermsOfUse.html
Routine maintenance release. Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm doing the trial with this app and all of my elliptical workouts so far have been good. You decide on your resistance and incline so you have to challenge yourself. I also use an app where they tell you what to do, which I liked, so it took me a minute to get used to this. But I have found these workouts are more challenging. Unfortunately, with the trial, I have been given repeated workouts so I can't really see how many workouts are really available vs other apps where you can see that. I'm also not crazy about the music. It's obviously based on the expected pace, but the music itself I find boring and not very motivating. The coaches (I've only experienced 2) are okay although they talk too much and it sounds very scripted and not genuine. Overall, it gets the job done but it's not all that exciting and doesn't make me want to see what the next workout will be.
Great App! Great motivation, excellent music, fabulous instructors, my favorites are Amy Dixon, Paul Katami and Tom Holland because they really know how to keep you going and motivated Thru the whole workout, especially the long ones plus they have the best music. There is one or 2 instructor that put me to sleep no matter what but I won't mention names because other people might like them, it's just personal preference. I'm hardcore, I'm a fitness competitor, and I can tell, you can go at ur own pace, even in those days when u don't feel like working out, or just new to workout, this app is for everyone! NO EXCUSES!!! ;)
Trial run turned into monthly subscription which motivated me even more (mostly because I don’t like my money going to waste!). The 20 min treadmill workouts are just what I need when I’m limited on time; the HIIT this provides gets me the same results as a lengthier session. I always recommend this app to friends and family. I have been able to jog/sprint for longer periods of time because of this app. I find the music and trainers to be just what I need to keep me moving!
- Rockit Wave 8 LLC
- 23.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MotionTraxx
- In-App Purchases
- Motion Traxx Pro $4.99
- MotionTraxx Pro $9.99
- Motion Traxx Pro $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.