TakeAction: Achieve Your Goals!
By Adam Smaka
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you want to achieve something wonderful, but sometimes you feel lazy… TakeAction is a must-have for you!
"Phenomenal productivity app and one of the best I’ve used to date" - Cult of Mac
"One of the most beautiful apps on the App Store" - Spider's Web
"New Apps We Love" & "Hot This Week" - Apple
This is the perfect place where you can:
▷ Exactly describe your goals
▷ Track your progress
▷ Keep your motivation always on high level
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” - Henry Ford
This white ball is Achi. He is your ambitious partner. His goal is to reach every mountain peak and he’s moving forward only when you complete your task. He represents your progress, but also motivates you in hard moments.
It’s recommended to set your mood before action. When Achi detects low motivation, he will help you overcome laziness and find a way to get you energized.
For every completed step app will reward you with medals and trophies. You get gold one only when you complete everything you planned for a week or a month.
You don't need any app to do this, but with TakeAction your chances to succeed are definitively higher. It's not just another boring to-do list. I'm doing it with passion!
Remember! If you will only download this app - it's worth nothing! You have to USE IT if you want to realise your dreams!
No ads. No In-App Purchases. No subscription fees. No login required.
Free updates. Unlimited access. Exclusively for Apple's ecosystem.
Recommended iPhone 5 or better
Require iOS 9. (soon 10 only)
3D Touch and Apple Watch support
iPhone 7 Ready
Supports iOS 10 and watchOS 3 features
What's New in Version 0.2.01
*** 0.2.0.0 ***
I'm so excited to announce the biggest update to date!
New version brings a lot of improvements, new features and changes.
* Improved First run experience
* Recreated Adding Screen View
* Completely new Setting Goal Form + Subgoals(!)
* New Goals List
* In-App Notifications system
* New congratulation and low motivation reaction
* Interactive iOS Reminders
* New watchOS3 App
* New iOS 10 Widget
There is much much more! Discover it by yourself! :)
Please consider updating your system. This version still supports iOS 9, but the next one will be only for 10 and above!
*** 0.2.0.1 ***
- there was no sound in Goal's edition -> Actions Tap
- turn on notifications information was showing even when user has it turned on
- twitter generated messages were too long
- improved unlocking quarter view experience
- more combinations of motivational and demotivational messages from Achi and Excuse
- extra large complication on Apple Watch
- faster Apple Watch App loading
- green box is no longer visible on Apple Watch when task has no time set
- fixed glitches in adding subtasks/subgoals view and in-app notification banner
- confirmation alert if you want to cancel adding goal
- congratulations for day were pointing wrong day (if you completed Wednesday, app was congratulating you completing Tuesday)
Great app to need some improvement
This app is a great app to keep you motivated on the test that matter. As a person that's visually impaired, I am struggling with this app because of how small the font size is. Also, I wish setting up goals was a little easier.