By Sebastian Mikolai
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a teacher and would like to get more feedback from your students? Do you also want to provide them with an easy way to reflect on their class? This app presents a simple platform to do so. Ask your students questions such as:
- How motivated are you today?
- How did you like today's lesson?
- How well are we prepared for our upcoming performance?
After a question has been raised, each student will be given the opportunity to vote on the particular question by using a range of emojis (potentially anonymously). On the next screen you can see the average result. This insight may give you the opportunity to improve your lessons if the outcome was unexpected. If the results do turn out as anticipated though, they may also serve as reassurance and let you know you're on the right track. In either case your students will feel like they have a voice in the chapter and furthermore they are given the possibility to gauge their feelings compared to their fellow classmates. The social aspect is second to none.
- Record your questions
- sort them alphabetically, by creation date or by the date they were last used
- undo-functionality for mistakes and joking kids
- Category: Education
- Released: Jul 01, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Sebastian Mikolai
- © 2016 Sebastian Mikolai
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.