MOTO TC Monster
By Griffin Technology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NOTE: This app requires Griffin's MOTO TC Monster Truck.
The MOTO TC Monster puts you in the driver’s seat of your very own monster truck. With MOTO TC Monster, your living room or bedroom becomes a multiplex arena where you can use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to drive, create routes, and wreak havoc.
Using the built-in Bluetooth connection from your iOS device, MOTO TC Monster can be driven anywhere.
Drive your MOTO TC Monster in multiple ways:
• Touch: Use a virtual steering wheel and throttle on your Multi-Touch display to maneuver the truck
• Motion: Tilt your device to steer the truck
• Slide: Slide your finger across your display to direct the truck
• Tracks: Let the app control the truck through a series of preset routes, including figure eights and track laps
Use the app to record and store Drive Plans so you, or another driver, can easily repeat a favorite route.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
I works just fine if you don't put the screws that held it in the box back in I would like it more if the battery lasted longer though
No updates available
This app needs to be updated. As of right now it is slowing down my phone and I have to delete it to make my phone work correctly. Please create an update to the app so that the phones do not slow down and the truck can still be used.
Truck itself is pretty crappy. Look like its low hobby grade from looking through the box. Its not. Motor is proportional but geared down And geared wrong so its weak. Steering is done by a motor and not a servo so its not proportional. I ripped it apart and used it to make my one RC boat i got at Wally World better. Boats awesome and fun. Truck... Not for the money. Electronics in it are cool though
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 22, 2013
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Griffin Technology
- © Griffin Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.