By MotoEye sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW: Offline maps, turn-by-turn navigation, GPX import/export - read "What's new" section and find more on our blog!
Take the Most of Your Ride! – MotoEye is an app that let you track GPS, accelerometer and gyroscope data, as well as record movies and take photos whenever you are on the road. Download, sign-in and go for a ride!
- offline maps and turn-by-turn navigation,
- track your activity, take photos and record videos while on a bike,
- GPX export/import functionality to Dropbox,
- share your activities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,
- export your photos and videos,
- arrange all of your bikes,
- add custom vehicles,
- check summary of your activities,
- quickly look up current weather conditions in your area before heading out for a ride,
- more stats,
- more control over video recording,
- sharing functions,
- support for external cameras,
- overlay track data on recorded videos,
- MotoEye community.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Minor bug fixes with offline maps and further optimizations.
Facebook login keeps giving me an "error" message through the app. Even after reinstalling and restarting.