By MotoEye sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW: Offline maps, turn-by-turn navigation, GPX import/export - read "What's new" section and find more on our blog!
Take the Most of Your Ride! – MotoEye is an app that let you track GPS, accelerometer and gyroscope data, as well as record movies and take photos whenever you are on the road. Download, sign-in and go for a ride!
- offline maps and turn-by-turn navigation,
- track your activity, take photos and record videos while on a bike,
- GPX export/import functionality to Dropbox,
- share your activities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,
- export your photos and videos,
- arrange all of your bikes,
- add custom vehicles,
- check summary of your activities,
- quickly look up current weather conditions in your area before heading out for a ride,
- more stats,
- more control over video recording,
- sharing functions,
- support for external cameras,
- overlay track data on recorded videos,
- MotoEye community.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- Navigation SDK updated
- Fixed offline maps downloading
- Updated internal bikes database
- External navigation always use Apple Maps (at least for now)
- Improved Facebook login
- Fixed Instagram and Facebook sharing