Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 racing game in 76 countries !
From RedLynx, creators of DrawRace 2 and Trials HD!
MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast gameplay of a Trials style game, adds it to a frantic rally race, and delivers a fresh new kind of side-scrolling, platform racing game.
Players race, chase, and rally their way through a brightly colored world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins.
Inspired by the critically acclaimed WiiWare game MotoHeroz, named “Best WiiWare Game of the Year” by IGN and Nintendo Life!
*** COOL FEATURES ***
- Physics-based racing: fun gameplay with 6 vehicles in 30 exciting tracks
- Single player fun: Unlock tracks by beating opponents and different challenges
- Fun for many: Race against your friends in asynchronous multiplayer on each track
- Claim the top spot: Global and Friends Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other
- Fully optimized: File size under 20 Mb and blazing fast load times, instant restarts
- Upgrade your vehicle and acquire in-game goodies for super boosts
- Gather secrets: Find all of the hidden treasures to beat the game 100%
“MotoHeroz is a remarkable achievement in track design and high score-chasing.” – Pocket Gamer
“It's another downloadable delight from a developer that takes having fun very seriously indeed.” - Eurogamer
“MotoHeroz is another fantastic entry in a genre that RedLynx has taken command of.” -- 148 Apps
Keep in Touch!
If you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0
MotoHeroz's new Rival update introduces intense Player versus Player challenges, letting you take on your Facebook friends directly – or challenge anyone in the world!
Rival Mode is a new gameplay mode that brings intense head-to-head matches to the wild world of MotoHeroz. To start a race, simply choose any of your Facebook friends who play MotoHeroz, or let the game choose a random opponent for you from the millions in the world.
You'll then have one opportunity to make the best time possible on a randomly chosen track. Then your friend receives the challenge and must try and beat your score in one go. If your friend is too slow to respond, give him a poke to get him going! After both of you have raced, watch a replay showing both buggies in action, to see exactly how you triumphed – or where it all went horribly wrong!
- Facebook Integration - Challenge your Facebook Friends ... or a random MotoHeroz player!
- New Replay System – Watch the results of your one-on-one challenge!
- BONUS: MotoHeroz is now Free-to-play!
Boring, simply put
This game is not worth the time or effort to play. The music and other game audio sound fuzzy, as if they were ripped from a crappy soundboard. The game itself requires next to no skill at all, you basically just hold the right button and win. Also, you're right, I won't be able to find the treasure chests; because most of them require you to drive up a 90 degree angle! Worse yet, they just throw you into the midst of the game, without telling you who you are, where you're driving, or even who the other characters are! It's hard to believe this is a real, licensed game made by Ubisoft. This is a boring game, with next to no effort probably used in making it. It doesn't even deserve the one star I'm giving it!
Game is dumb is some aspects, and after your money
Example game offers to pickup 'coins' while racing. There are maybe coins on each level. You will maybe pick 10. You will need maybe 70'000 coins to upgrade your vehicle once. Really? That means playing 7'000 (SEVEN THOUSAND) levels will give you enough coins to upgrade ONCE? Similarly, finishing a level will give 100 coins. I need to finish 700 levels to upgrade ONCE? Each vehicle has maybe 30 upgrades, each new one costlier than the last. This doesnt make ANY sense. Pick other games where in-game purchase is done in a smarter, better way.
Impossibly hard, for adults even, not even fun so hard
The game is so hard that I played the first level at least 100 times and couldn't get 3 stars (2/3)... Tried 2nd level about 50 and could only could get 1... Game looks likes it is for kids... And so my child thought to, when she said she couldn't get passed the first level I understood why... She's played adult games before and done well.... This game is so hard it is ridiculous.... So hard it is past the point of fun.... Hello delete, goodbye motoheroz... Now I am happy...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Upgrade: Hero Cart II$3.99
- Stack of Z-Coins$1.99
- Full Upgrade: Sloppy Jalopy$3.99
- Huge Pile of Z-Coins$4.99
- Banksafe full of Z-Coins$9.99
- Full Upgrade: Monkey Mobile$3.99
- 1.5 x Coins$2.99
- Full Upgrade: Eggy Buggy$3.99
- Full Upgrade: Crawler$3.99
- Full Upgrade: Arachnotank$3.99