"Easily one of the best sources out there for car news..."
"Weeks ahead of the popular automotive magazines..."
"Love this app. I'm a huge car guy and this is perfect…"
"Car enthusiasts should be pleased at the amount of information included in the app." - PC Magazine
Motor Authority’s sleek car news app for both iPad and iPhone delivers up-to-the-minute luxury and performance car news, exclusive first drive reports and automotive analysis from a team of editors and contributors from around the world, around the clock.
Car enthusiasts writing for car enthusiasts. The best car news source on the planet.
- Get the very latest stories at a glance with our infinitely scrolling and photo-rich home screen.
- Tap your way through breaking news, road tests, photo galleries and features of all your favorite cars.
- Browse sections--from First Drives and Spy Shots to Concept Cars, Racing and Auto Show coverage--with the touch of your fingertips.
- Bookmark stories you like and return to them later -- then easily share your favorites on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
- Search for topics you care about using our app search and save those searches as your own personal 'sections' you can check daily.
- Take in beautiful hi-res car photos, behind-the-wheel video first drives, and live on-site reporting from some of the world’s most exclusive automotive events.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY:
◆ Email us: email@example.com
◆ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MotorAuthority
◆ Twitter: http://twitter.com/motorauthority
◆ Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Motorauthority1/
◆ Get our daily email newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bawRg
- Fixed Gallery Bug
Ratings and Reviews
Still no iPhone X support
Sad to see that even after 5 months there is still no support for full screen iPhone X. This says alot about the developer of the app and motor authority. Guess some people are just ok with below standard performace. I knew these were the wrong group of guys when i emailed customer support about it and they said go to the website if i dont like the app....their customer service mirrors the quality of there app=1 star. Looks like its time to find a new car news app, goodbye motor authority.
***UPDATE***found a new app called Driver News, much cleaner UI and better quality of info
Needs modern iPhone support!
This would’ve been a 5 star review if the app had support for newer phones. I love Motor Authority, their stories are awesome, the coverage is comprehensive and quick, but now it’s such an eyesore to open the app on my phone. It’s so unfortunate because I’m always checking MA, but now it’s not as enjoyable of an experience. Please update the app with a fresh new design that matches up with modern smartphones!
Poorly Executed App
I like Motor Authority and the content they provide. My issue is with the app itself. Whoever they’ve hired to produce the app is either not properly funded, or properly directed. The fact that links to Motor Authority content within the app takes you to the website, rather than keeping you within the app is lazy. And even worse, they don’t seem to care to scale the app to run on the native resolution of ANY modern iPhone whether it be iPhone X or Xs Max. Makes the app feel cheap and careless. Please fix resolution!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.