What is MOTOR TREND?
• MOTOR TREND is your one-stop shop for the greatest selection of automotive shows! Watch brand- new breakout shows, the most popular hit series, and their well-loved hosts!
• Hundreds of hours of hit car shows, including top-rated series such as Roadkill, Dirt Every Day, HOT ROD Garage, Ignition, Fast N’ Loud, and Wheeler Dealers are available 24/7 for free on-demand.
• New shows added daily!
• Start watching today, with no subscription or sign-up required!
In addition, with our premium experience, you’ll unlock:
• Thousands of additional hours of videos, with new videos added daily all ad-free!
• Watch hit automotive shows here first—weeks before you’ll see them anywhere else!
• Access to MOTOR TREND exclusive shows like Roadkill Extra and Dirt Every Day Extra you can’t see anywhere else.
• Automotive events, exclusive documentaries, films, motorsports, and much more, both live and on-demand!*
• Features include continue watching, which lets you pick up where you left off across your devices. Create your own personal lists and watch what you want anytime or anywhere—your account works across your favorite screens 24/7: phone, tablet, TV, and on your computer.
Try our premium subscription free for 14 days and then for $4.99 monthly USD or $49.99 yearly USD. No cable subscription needed, cancel anytime.
Please note, your account will be charged after the free trial within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Any cancellation elected during an active subscription period will not be effective until after the conclusion of the then-current subscription period. You can manage your subscription after purchase by accessing your iTunes account.
*Live-streaming content is only available when licensed live events are occurring. Rights restrictions prevent certain content from being viewed in all countries.
Check Motortrendondemand.com for more information.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
iPad home screen design enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Platform issues and awful Discovery content
I consider the Hot Rod/Roadkill and Motor Trend content of the last few years to be the best of its kind for true gearheads. Unfortunately, all of my favorite content is hidden behind a cumbersome platform, and with the most recent update, any attempt to play a video crashes the app. Platform stability issues have recently been compounded by the decision to flood MTOD with Discovery/Velocity drivel. No doubt Motor Trend’s deal with Discovery provides the resources necessary to continue financing production of shows like Roadkill, but with the exception of Wheeler Dealers and maybe 1 or 2 other shows, Motor Trend/Discovery must recognize that guys like me come to MTOD to get away from the fake drama and contrived scenarios found on Discovery/Velocity, not to sort through layers of it just to find the latest episode of Engine Masters. 5 stars for the original MTOD content + 0 for recent content decisions & platform issues = 2.
Good app and good content
Good app, they are steadily increasing good content and I like the presenters. I previously ended my subscription, but re-instated it two months ago they have put more good things on. As a track rat and sports car enthusiast, I especially like head-2-head, ignition, the racing line, and the specials like Best Drivers Car. They are doing a good job of growing this service it seems.
As a plug: it was the review on the last Best Drivers Car which sold me completely on the 2017 Camaro SS 1LE and I bought one a few weeks later. I've taken it to the track this year and it smokes most all cars out there and it's my first non-German car I've bought in 10 years. And I love this thing.
Great customer service awesome app
I had issues logging on when I first got this app and was pretty bummed. A lot of reviews stated they had similar issues. I presented feedback in regards to the app charging me but I wasn't receiving content and it said I didn't have a subscription when I did. After this feedback I was promptly contacted by one of the admins or whoever runs the thing and provided them additional specific information to my case. They had me up and running in less than an hour and I've never had a problem since. MTOD has great content and I look forward to seeing new stuff all the time.
- TEN: Publishing Media LLC
- 76.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TEN: THE ENTHUSIAST NETWORK, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Motor Trend OnDemand subscription $4.99
- Motor Trend OnDemand subscription $5.99
- Motor Trend OnDemand subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.