With more than 500.000 users worldwide, calimoto is one of the biggest online communities for motorcyclists! By finding new rides, navigating, tracking & sharing trips with other riders, we quickly became Europe‘s #1 motorcycle app for a reason! calimoto’s unique Winding Roads Algorithm makes every ride a thrilling experience. Download now and get your area for free!
// GET INSPIRED
…by your buddies‘ adventures, or simply use the circuit mode planner that finds the best rides near you! On selecting the desired direction and length of trip, calimoto generates a unique route just for you.
Our unique WINDING ROADS ALGORITHM finds the most twisty and scenic backroads for you! Design your ride in just 3 clicks and easily add as many stops and POIs as you like. For ideal trip planning, you can now choose between the following route options:
- Fastest route
- Fastest route avoiding highways
- Super winding*
Plan in the app or on your PC and synchronize with your smartphone!
*Only for premium members
Our turn-by-turn voice guidance shifts your focus away from navigating to the joy of riding!
Still reminiscing your last ride? Have a look at your personal logbook and see statistics of each trip like altitude and speed.
Plan and share your favorite route with your buddies for your next ride out!
Enjoy your ride!
// GET THE PREMIUM TREATMENT for 6,99 $/ week or 49,99 $ /year
- All maps
- Danger zone alerts (e.g. speed cameras)
…live weather coming soon for premium members so stay tuned!
// NAVIGATION PACKAGE for 89,99 $ (one-time payment)
- All maps
Terms of service: https://calimoto.com/en/information/#terms-of-use
// PURCHASE INFORMATION
Please continue reading about the auto-renewing subscription nature before purchasing it:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased
- When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period
This is another update filled with minor improvements and many fine details. Most changes were only possible with your support so keep the feedback coming:
- The little guy who’s responsible for the book keeping of your routes got an extra round of training. Fully motivated to improve his processes, he applied his new skills making the process of saving and recovering routes after the app has been closed more reliable.
- Every now and then a marker in the map forgot its routing profile after being dragged. We sent them all to rehab so their memory is no longer gold fisch level anymore.
- Markers in the map representing your favorites were a little off. A spa weekend later they are back on track!
- The camera operator responsible for composing your view onto the map used to prefer a plain and simple scene. We made him open up to new ideas and he made some of the transitions more elaborate.
- The old phones out there formed a union and striked for newer code, especially when it comes to location search. We came to terms with them, so all functions should be working as expected again.
- We moved. In order to make sure that your love letters will still reach us, we updated our address in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good-2 suggestions
I have used this app a couple of times. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to know about roads in parks that are closed over the weekend.
2 SUGGESTIONS. FIRST, ALLOW TO DRAG A ROUTE to reroute. SOMETIMES THE APP PICKS A ROAD I DONT LIKE AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO EASILY CORRECT. SECOND, FIND A WAY TO BLOCK OFF A ROUTE. I LIVE NEAR BALTIMORE AND DONT WANT TO DRIVE INTO THE CITY TO GET HOME. THANKS!
Hey JohnMcCo, thank you for your suggestions. Since we're quite new in the stores we're happy for any kind of feedback we can get. The app does consider most of the permanent road closures and some of the temporary closures. All the information we have is provided by OpenStreetMaps which is why some of the road closures might not be taken into consideration. If so, you can always write us personally to email@example.com and we'll check this in our system. In general, we thank you for your two suggestions and promise to keep working on the app continuously to make it better with every day. But to be honest, we need a lot of patience because we're a very small team. Thank you and kind regards, Vanessa.
Already asking for money and haven’t even left state yet.
Gonna stick with regular google maps or Waze. Thought this was gonna be a better option.
Hey Gustavo, we're sorry you're disappointed with our app. Could you explain what exactly bothered you in our free map, so that we can make the app even better with your help? Just write us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll find a solution for everything :-)! Kind regards, Vanessa.
Fix the error please.
When I start a route, the app pops up a window that says “error: we are deeply sorry.” I need your app to work, not to be deeply sorry.
I look forward to an update that fixes the error for which it is deeply sorry.
Hi User, we are sorry you are having this issue when using the app. Contact us please via email@example.com and send us your username and a screenshot of the error pop-up. We will do our best to solve the problem as fast as possible. Like this you will be finally able to enjoy your calimoto rides. Best, Giorgio
- calimoto GmbH
- 213.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © calimoto GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium weekly $6.99
- Premium yearly $49.99
- Navigation Package $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.