Watch popular hit series, brand new shows, and live car events you can’t access anywhere else.
• Stream the latest episodes, available only here first
• Access the entire library, with new shows added daily!
• Watch Roadkill, Dirt Every Day, HOT ROD Garage, Head 2 Head, Fast N’ Loud and Texas Metal available 24/7 on-demand
• Create your own personal lists and watch what you want anytime or anywhere - your account works across your favorite screen 24/7: phone, tablet, TV, and on your computer.
• Continue watching and pick up where you left off across devices.
• Start watching today, with no subscription or sign up required!
With our Premium experience you can unlock:
• An ad free experience
• Exclusive shows like Roadkill Extra and Dirt Every Day Extra you can’t see anywhere else
• More automotive events, exclusive Documentaries, Films, and Motorsports both live and on-demand and much more!*
Please note your subscription automatically renews unless the subscription is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes account. Any cancellation elected during an active subscription period will not be effective until after the conclusion of the then-current subscription period. You can manage your subscription after purchase by accessing your iTunes account.
*Live-streaming content is only available when licensed live events are occurring. Rights restrictions prevent certain content from being viewed in all countries.
Check Motortrendondemand.com for more information.
We've improved the experience on iPhone XS Max and corrected other issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Platform issues and awful Discovery content
I consider the Hot Rod/Roadkill and Motor Trend content of the last few years to be the best of its kind for true gearheads. Unfortunately, all of my favorite content is hidden behind a cumbersome platform, and with the most recent update, any attempt to play a video crashes the app. Platform stability issues have recently been compounded by the decision to flood MTOD with Discovery/Velocity drivel. No doubt Motor Trend’s deal with Discovery provides the resources necessary to continue financing production of shows like Roadkill, but with the exception of Wheeler Dealers and maybe 1 or 2 other shows, Motor Trend/Discovery must recognize that guys like me come to MTOD to get away from the fake drama and contrived scenarios found on Discovery/Velocity, not to sort through layers of it just to find the latest episode of Engine Masters. 5 stars for the original MTOD content + 0 for recent content decisions & platform issues = 2.
Good app and good content
Good app, they are steadily increasing good content and I like the presenters. I previously ended my subscription, but re-instated it two months ago they have put more good things on. As a track rat and sports car enthusiast, I especially like head-2-head, ignition, the racing line, and the specials like Best Drivers Car. They are doing a good job of growing this service it seems.
As a plug: it was the review on the last Best Drivers Car which sold me completely on the 2017 Camaro SS 1LE and I bought one a few weeks later. I've taken it to the track this year and it smokes most all cars out there and it's my first non-German car I've bought in 10 years. And I love this thing.
Content great / App Crashes
So I have been a subscriber since the app came out. I can deal with the changes in programing ok BUT I can’t deal with the app crashing all the time. During a 30 minute show the app will crash 3-4 times. Half of the time it happens with I rotate the screen. So when I have the phone set up to watch in Landscape it will work “most of the time” but when I pick my phone up CRASH. I am using an iPhone X. All software on my phone is up to date, the Motor Trend app is up to date. Please help, it makes using your app frustrating enough to take the time to write this review.
It would be great to have a 15 second bump forward or reverse. Often some part of the show is missed and when I try to scroll on my phone I end up way to far in one direction or the other.
Developer Response ,
Hi - thanks for your feedback! We have recently made some updates to improve the experience. Please download the latest version and let us know if it resolves your issue by updating your review.
MotorTrend Customer Care
- TEN: Publishing Media LLC
- 84.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TEN: THE ENTHUSIAST NETWORK, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Motor Trend OnDemand subscription $4.99
- Motor Trend OnDemand subscription $5.99
- Motor Trend subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.