Mountain Bike Action Magazine
By Hi-Torque Publications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mountain Bike Action is the world's number-one selling mountain bike magazine. For nearly 30 years, we've covered the entire sport, riding and race-testing all the new bikes, parts and accessories, and help you to make the RIGHT choices for your off-road cycling experience. We give you training tips from the pros (for all ability levels), plus how-to's and maintenance tips. We show you where to find great trails, our pros give you their secret training and nutrition tips, and we get you exclusive interviews with the top riders and manufacturers. We give you perspective on the sport that you won't find anywhere else. With Mountain Bike Action, you'll know what's hot in the mountain bike world! This App gives you the mobile flexibility to review and purchase current and past issues (which are available within the App) and download it to your iTunes account. Each issue purchased in the App has enhanced coverage, special video coverage on races, products, and additional features, including links to all manufacturers' websites. 12 issues (one year) for $8.99. Download the current issue, or back issues for $2.99 each. The subscription will include the current issue if do not already own it. Download each issue and you'll have it for reading, anytime, anywhere.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-12 Issues (1 Year) at £5.99 / $8.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 7
- User interface tweaks for iOS 6
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Added social sharing for pages of issues
- AirDrop (iOS 7 only)
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Bug fix for subscription allocation
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Sad but true
I hate to give this such a bad review but the app is pointless!!! It just takes you to newsstand to buy an reversion of the magazine. That is lame!!! I thought there would be bike reviews and product reviews and links to sites. But non of that is there. I guess I'll just stick to the paper version of the magazine and your Facebook updates:(
Year subscription - can't access current issue
So I just subscribed to a year of the magazine and it won't allow me to view the current march issue! Looks like they want me to purchase it for an additional $2.99!
Not sure if this online magazine could be more confusing.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Hi-Torque Publications, Inc.
- © Hi-Torque Publications, Inc & PixelMags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mountain Bike Action $8.99
- Buyer's Guide of Mountain Bike Action Magazine$5.99
- Bike Shootout Special of Mountain Bike Action Magazine$5.99
- March 2014 of Mountain Bike Action Magazine$2.99
- 26 vs 27.5 vs 29 Wheel War Shootout of Mountain Bike Action Magazine$5.99
- January 2014 of Mountain Bike Action Magazine$2.99
- February 2014 of Mountain Bike Action Magazine$2.99
- Electric Bike-Special issue of Mountain Bike Action Magazine$0.99
- Mountain Bike Action Magazine: April 2012$2.99
- Mountain Bike Action Magazine: March 2012$2.99