Mountain Biking UK
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Subscription Sale: Save 58% on an annual subscription & get instant access to the latest issue for FREE. Offer ends 26th February 2017 ***
Mountain Biking UK celebrates everything that is great about mountain biking, enabling people of all abilities and ages to have a better time on their bike. Within the pages of Mountain Biking UK you’ll find everything you love about riding a mountain bike.
We bring you all the news and stunning photography of the very latest kit to drool over, plus exclusive info on the newest and best bikes that you can buy. Our Wrecking Crew test team are out there right now, riding new bikes and products to destruction, so we can give you the most informed and honest buying advice possible.
We’re on a mission to get newcomers up, riding and enjoying mountain biking in the shortest possible time, but we also love people who already ride too fast, too hard, and too much. So we’ve got the very best technique guides to help you get the most out of every minute on your bike – whatever your level and style of riding. And we have the best access to the pro riders who are always keen to pass on their tips to you.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month - £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £29.99 - €39.99 - $39.99
Single issue price:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
What's New in Version 3.3.63
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 01, 2017
- Version: 3.3.63
- Size: 69.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Co
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mountain Biking UK$39.99
- February 2015Free
- Mountain Biking UK subscription$2.99
- Mountain Biking UK$12.99
- February 2016$4.99
- April 2016$4.99
- June 2016$4.99
- May 2016$4.99
- Mountain Biking UK subscription$32.99
- July 2016$4.99