Mountain Condition Report (MCR) provides information on trail, backcountry and mountain conditions from trained and certified professional guides. Arc’teryx and the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides have worked together to build this tool with the goal of assisting recreational backcountry travellers and mountaineers in planning their trips, and aiding in the process of making informed decisions when in the field.
- View recent reports by location
- Conditions for climbing, skiing, and hiking
- See AvCan avalanche forecasts for Western Canada
- Warnings such as wildlife, avalanche, or access issues
- View photos of mountain and trail conditions
- Alerts for new reports filed in MCR for a selected area
- Catalog of professional guides who contribute reports
Added support for new device screen resolutions.
Fixed issue when handling invalid report data.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.