By Avatech, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mountain Hub is the first real-time, community based global network for the outdoors. Mountain hub is a community-based outdoor app that helps you access the most important current conditions near you. Join fellow enthusiasts and professionals to discover the most up-to-date reports, explore new adventures and contribute to the safety and enjoyment of our shared outdoor community. You can access Mountain Hub on any platform, including - iPhone, iPad, and online at www.mountainhub.com.
- Learn about recent conditions from geo-tagged observations.
- See what others have been doing, with easy-to-use trip reports and media sharing.
- Help the outdoor community by sharing your own observations about conditions, hazards, and other local beta.
POWERFUL MAP TOOLS
- Select from a variety of high quality map base layers including worldwide topo and aerial maps.
- Utilize advanced digital terrain visualizations to enhance your understanding of terrain and how it affects your decision-making.
GO PREMIUM AND PRO
- Be the ultimate contributor in your community who inspires others to be informed and get the most out of their outdoor endeavors.
- Gain access to the leading global map base layers including CalTopo, French IGN, Swiss Topo, and many more.
- Filter and explore terrain with additional visualization types including slope angle and aspect.
- Set no-go boundaries with our powerful custom terrain filters.
- Add “point of interest” observations to mark that hard to find trail head, ski run, mountain bike jump and more.
- Control how you share your observations and who sees your activity and observations.
- Have access to an exclusive professional community (PRO feature).
Mountain Hub Premium is available for $2.99/month or 24.99/year.
Mountain Hub Professional is available for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
You can view our terms and conditions at:
- Continued use of cellular data or GPS tracking can dramatically decrease battery life. Mountain Hub strongly recommends that you carry a backup battery pack as your phone is an important safety device during outdoor adventures.
- Mountain Hub is an expansion of the Avanet app. Not all features of Avanet will be live in our first releases including route tracking, detailed professional observations, unlimited map caching, and route following. Many more features are staged to debut over the course of the next few months with subsequent releases, so stay tuned!
We love hearing from our users! Our team works constantly with users ranging from the most elite outdoor professionals to casual outdoor enthusiasts. Please share your feedback with us so that we can work together to make Mountain Hub even better for you!
What's New in Version 0.9.5
I can't believe it's taken this long for someone to use crowdsourced data like Mountain Hub for any outdoor adventure but for me specifically for summit hiking. Every single hiking app in the past has lacked real time data, which is critical for summit hiking. I can't wait till the masses discover this app.
The best app out there for sharing info about conditions in the outdoors. Their tour planning tools are second to none and their snowpit editor is also a great tool to record field data and share with the community.
Another great concept from the Avatech Team!
So glad to see the talented team behind Mountain Hub tackling the opportunity to provide a much-needed platform for us outdoor enthusiasts. Love the fact that I can get intel on all my outdoor hobbies in one place!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 0.9.5
- Size: 78.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Avatech, Inc.
- © 2016 Avatech, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mountain Hub Premium$2.99
- Mountain Hub Premium$24.99
- Mountain Hub Pro$9.99
- Mountain Hub Pro$99.99