By Recreational Equipment, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beyond the Guidebook: The Definitive Rock Climbing Resource.
- Comprehensive database of rock climbing areas and routes
- Works OFFLINE (no cell reception needed once data is downloaded)
- High resolution photos
- Syncs with your existing MountainProject.com account
- Read and post to the Mountain Project Forum
- Read the Leading News
- Browse areas, routes, photos, ticks, and comments at the crag or on the rock
- Download your local areas, trip destinations, or all 110,000+ routes worldwide
- Set bookmarks for your favorite routes and areas
- Download high-res photos, one at a time or for a whole area
- Sync your ticks, star ratings, and to do's with your MP account
- Search for routes and areas
- See maps and directions to areas
- Stay up to date with weekly data updates – you always have the freshest beta
- Terms of Service: http://www.mountainproject.com/scripts/TermsOfUse.php
What's New in Version 3.20
Fix for user reported issue where you could not delete a bookmark after updating area data.
This is the last release that will support iOS 7.
Love this app
This website and now iOS app have been essential to getting into climbing for me by showing me the best places to go and lots of useful info about them, like difficulty, time of year, and good pics or advice from the climbing community at large, I hope to ESP see iOS app developed more in future :)
Tons of routes
- tons of routes
- good approach info
- lots of pictures
- sorting by type of climb in app
- more consistent topos
The defacto online guide for the US (and parts of Canada)
Mountain project is my go to research tool - it's invaluable for up to date information about routes (some of it life preserving!) the forums and comments are great and so is most of the climbing community. Thanks for putting this together! Btw the mobile map feature is amazingly handy!!!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Version: 3.20
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Recreational Equipment, Inc
- © Mountain Project Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.